Did not add evidence for I-130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did not add evidence for I-130

Need help! Lawyer did not ask us to add evidence for our I-130 even though we have lots of it. They asked for RFIE (tax returns) and we sent it. Do you think we should send our evidence separately? thanks
    Field Office: Hartford, CT
    PD: 06/11/18
    RFIE sent: 07/10/18
    RFIE received: 07/14/18
    Biometric appointment done: 07/14/18
    RFIE response received by USCIS: 07/17/18
    I-485 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview: 07/23/18
    I-765 & I-131 New card being produced: 10/8/18
    I-485 Interview was scheduled: 02/06/2019

Originally posted by freespirited View Post
    Need help! Lawyer did not ask us to add evidence for our I-130 even though we have lots of it. They asked for RFIE (tax returns) and we sent it. Do you think we should send our evidence separately? thanks
    That's sketchy af ! It is always suggested to front load (Send evidence with your 130) as much evidence as you can. Sorry, I dont have any suggestions on how to fix it.
    Last edited by josger; 07-20-2018, 07:08 PM. Reason: grammmer

Comment

I130

Originally posted by josger View Post
      That's sketchy af ! You can to front loaf as much as you can. Sorry, I dont have any suggestions on how to fix it.
      Good reflection and catch on what you submitted. Each application requires its own supporting document. I would resend the I130 application form with the supporting evidence I now have. I would make sure I write a cover letter or note with the attached A number and the request for it to be submitted with your application of such and such.

All the best.
      7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
      10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
      7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
      8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
      5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

Originally posted by freespirited View Post
        At this point it is too late to send anything. As long as you send the statutory evidence like proof of sponsors USC/LPR and marriage certificate, you can bring the other evidence to the interview.

Comment

That's sketchy af ! It is always suggested to front load (Send evidence with your 130) as much evidence as you can. Sorry, I dont have any suggestions on how to fix it.
          Nope. it's not suggested. It's actually required, per the I-130 instructions
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
            Nope. it's not suggested. It's actually required, per the I-130 instructions
            I knew you were gonna come to the rescue!

Comment

I knew you were gonna come to the rescue!
              LOL, you know, I try to leave these bread cumbs for people as often as I can. I try my best to move this thread to the front page every day. https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...interview-tips

I highly recommend the table of contents on this thread

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X