Your case is no longer on hold??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your case is no longer on hold??

This website is fantastics. I wish i found earlier.

A little bit about my timeline :

1. I got married to a US citizen on July 22nd 2017 and we filed for an adjustment of status
    2. We did a concurrent filing for I-485, I-765-, I-131 , I-130
    3. Got the letters from USCIS with the The I-485 priority date set as Oct 20th 2017
    4. Went for two biometrics appointments (one for I-765 and one for the I-485) in November 2017 and Dec 2017
    5. On Dec 5th 2017, got an RFE asking for more information about my wife's salary (she is the USC sponsor)
    6. We immediately provided the information and sent it via USPS speed post.
    7. On Jan 29th 2018 I got my EAD approved and feb 3rd had my EAD\AP in hand.

Now the confusion I have is my I-485 status in the my.uscis.gov website just says this.

December 19, 2017

We received your response to our request for more information. Your case is no longer on hold.

I cant check my case status on the https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do website since when I enter my case number , I get this error

Validation Error(s)
    You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
    My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Does anyone have the same status in the dhs website ? I talked to my lawyer and he said he called up the USCIS line and they said the case is progressing along but they didnt give any more information than that..really worried since I cant check my status on the uscis website..
    Priority date of Oct 30th 2017
    12/05/2017 - Did my biometrics
    12/17/2017 - Got a RFE requesting my USC sponsors tax information for proof of sponsorship
    12/19/2017 - USCIS received our RFE response on December 19th
    02/03/2018 - got my combined EAD\AP
    10/04/2018 - Status updated in the USCIS case tracker as "Ready to schedule interview"
    10/09/2018 - Applied for EAD\AP Renewal
    12/26/2018 - Got a notification that the "interview was scheduled"
    01/31/2019 - Interview date

Originally posted by seattlefiler2017 View Post
    This website is fantastics. I wish i found earlier.

A little bit about my timeline :

1. I got married to a US citizen on July 22nd 2017 and we filed for an adjustment of status
    2. We did a concurrent filing for I-485, I-765-, I-131 , I-130
    3. Got the letters from USCIS with the The I-485 priority date set as Oct 20th 2017
    4. Went for two biometrics appointments (one for I-765 and one for the I-485) in November 2017 and Dec 2017
    5. On Dec 5th 2017, got an RFE asking for more information about my wife's salary (she is the USC sponsor)
    6. We immediately provided the information and sent it via USPS speed post.
    7. On Jan 29th 2018 I got my EAD approved and feb 3rd had my EAD\AP in hand.

Now the confusion I have is my I-485 status in the my.uscis.gov website just says this.

December 19, 2017

We received your response to our request for more information. Your case is no longer on hold.

I cant check my case status on the https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do website since when I enter my case number , I get this error

Validation Error(s)
    You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
    My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Does anyone have the same status in the dhs website ? I talked to my lawyer and he said he called up the USCIS line and they said the case is progressing along but they didnt give any more information than that..really worried since I cant check my status on the uscis website..
    You?re not the only one going through this. There?s lots of post about it. Most of the time it means that they are working on your case and you?re most likely are going to get an interview pretty soon. It?s nerve wrecking all this waiting but all you can do is wait. Good luck

Comment

Thank you, just frustrating that I cant access the USCIS website and the DHS website is not very helpful..
      12/17/2017 - Got a RFE requesting my USC sponsors tax information for proof of sponsorship
      10/04/2018 - Status updated in the USCIS case tracker as "Ready to schedule interview"

Comment

Thank you, just frustrating that I cant access the USCIS website and the DHS website is not very helpful..
        Have you tried using the app

Comment

Sure, it can be frustrating but that validation error basically means your interview is about to be scheduled. For most people, it's 45 days from the time they get the validation error

Comment

Sorry the app does not help as well since it throws the same error.

USCitizenfilingforspouse, Its been way more than 45 days since the status changed in the DHS website i.e your case is no longer on hold (more than 6 months now).

I guess its just a waiting game.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X