Green card delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card delivery

Sooooo... I got a text that it has been delivered today, but of course my mailbox is empty.

Is there a chance it?s only arriving tomorrow ? Anybody else has an experience with this ? I got an email that Usps pricked my card from them yesterday..7/19.

My interview was 7/13 - approved on spot.

Congratulations !!!

Originally posted by Mieiva View Post
    Sooooo... I got a text that it has been delivered today, but of course my mailbox is empty.

Is there a chance it?s only arriving tomorrow ? Anybody else has an experience with this ? I got an email that Usps pricked my card from them yesterday..7/19.

Congratulations Mieiva,

Sometimes from experience USPS carriers, say they 'accidentally' punched the delivered button to coincide with the expected date of the delivery, I guess to cover their tracks. So, praying your package is still on the way. Congratulations on your approval, I remember you posting sometime last year around the same time I submitted my package in July 2017, part of the journey is completed for you.

All the best.
    7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
    10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
    7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
    8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
    5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

Originally posted by Hotaru-Grace View Post
      Congratulations Mieiva,

Sometimes from experience USPS carriers, say they 'accidentally' punched the delivered button to coincide with the expected date of the delivery, I guess to cover their tracks. So, praying your package is still on the way. Congratulations on your approval, I remember you posting sometime last year around the same time I submitted my package in July 2017, part of the journey is completed for you.

All the best.
      I really do hope that?s the case

Congrats to you too! Look at us - one year later hahaha are you doing your medical again? I did it, but he never asked for it.. good luck!

Comment

Congrats to you too! Look at us - one year later hahaha are you doing your medical again? I did it, but he never asked for it.. good luck!
        Yes Mieiva thank you for the well wishes. In fact I have already re-done the medical and it will ride with us to the interview. I will hand it in, just in case, well after I ask if it is required or I might just force it into his or her hand lol. We got to be very proactive lol.

How was your interview?
        7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
        10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
        7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
        8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
        5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

Congratulations Mieiva,

All the best.

from my experience, if you are seeing it from USPS informed delivery, there is a good chance that even though it shows as arriving one day it will actually arrive either the next day or the day after. just be patient a bit longer, if you don't hear anything by the end of this coming week then I'd definitely call them and see what the deal is.
          This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Yes Mieiva thank you for the well wishes. In fact I have already re-done the medical and it will ride with us to the interview. I will hand it in, just in case, well after I ask if it is required or I might just force it into his or her hand lol. We got to be very proactive lol.

How was your interview?
            It was pretty smooth! Our officer was really nice. Now I just can?t wait to get my hands on that card!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
            from my experience, if you are seeing it from USPS informed delivery, there is a good chance that even though it shows as arriving one day it will actually arrive either the next day or the day after. just be patient a bit longer, if you don't hear anything by the end of this coming week then I'd definitely call them and see what the deal is.
            Unfortunately, it is the notification that comes straight from the uscis. 😞

Comment

It was pretty smooth! Our officer was really nice. Now I just can?t wait to get my hands on that card!!!

That's how I felt. I kept looking at my card constantly the first day I got it. Now and then I still pull it out and look at it to make sure it's real lol, especially with how quick my process went!

Congrats to you let us know when you get the card in your hands!
              Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
              4-12: Arrived in Chicago
              4-14: Picked up by USCIS
              4-19: Email & text notifications received
              4-23: I-797 Receipts received
              4-27: Biometrics notice received
              5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
              5-11: Biometrics completed
              6-04: Interview scheduled
              6-09: Received interview letter
              7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
              7-13: Card was Mailed
              7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X