Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer RFE I-94 expired sameday

Hi All,

My current H1B visa was expired on 30th June 2018 and I-94 was expired on 10th July 2018. I have filed my H1B extension from company A on 1st May 2018 through normal processing and it is currently under processing (Case Received).
    I got an offer from company B and they filed H1B transfer through premium processing on 10th July 2018 (Same day of my I-94 expiry) based on company A H1B extension notice.
    And now for Company B Transfer petition USCIS issued a RFE stating that USCIS will not adjudicate Company B H-1B petition until they first make a final decision about Company A pending H-1B extension petition.

And gave me below options:

Option 1: Upgrade Company A extension to premium processing, which will result in a decision in 15 calendar days. Once you receive the approval, we can submit a copy of the approval to USCIS to adjudicate the Company B Transfer.

Option 2: Do nothing ? wait until USCIS adjudicates Company A H-1B extension (hopefully before the response to the RFE is due on October 12, 2018.

And now I decided to choose Option 1: and go with premium processing for company A.

Can you please answer for the below questions?

1. Why company B transfer went to RFE even the documents were submitted to USCIS on or before my I-94 expiry? Is there anything Company B can do?

2. What if I choose Option 2: and if there is no update on Company A extension after Company B RFE Due date?

3. What if Company A extension got deny in worst case, Do I need to lose hope on Company B offer?

Please help me.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X