X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling on B1/B2

Hello Friends,

Need your expert advice.

I worked for a company 'A' from Dec-2011 to Sep-2017.

I got my B1/B2 visa in 2013 and travelled for a month from the same company 'A' in 2013 itself.

In May-2017, I got L1A Individual visa from the same company 'A' but did not travel on the L1A and resigned from this company 'A' in Aug-2017.

Now, I am going to travel to USA from company 'B' next month.
    My question is that, after traveling to USA from company 'B' on B1/B2, Am I still eligible to travel to USA on L1A from company 'A' in the future if I re-Join company 'A' while my L1A is valid?

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
    Virat

Originally posted by Virat_k View Post
    Hello Friends,

Need your expert advice.

I worked for a company 'A' from Dec-2011 to Sep-2017.

I got my B1/B2 visa in 2013 and travelled for a month from the same company 'A' in 2013 itself.

In May-2017, I got L1A Individual visa from the same company 'A' but did not travel on the L1A and resigned from this company 'A' in Aug-2017.

Now, I am going to travel to USA from company 'B' next month.
    My question is that, after traveling to USA from company 'B' on B1/B2, Am I still eligible to travel to USA on L1A from company 'A' in the future if I re-Join company 'A' while my L1A is valid?

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
    Virat
    Yes
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
      Yes
      Hi scientist2016,

Thanks for your reply.
      Next question, Is't it considered as a break? As I know, L1 visa is assosiated with the Company 'A' and as soon as I leave that company, L1A is no more valid.
      But If I rejoin the same company A, they do hide this information and pretend like employee is continuing with them since before Visa.

Now, as you travel with some other company before joining company 'A' again, i think immegration can notice that you have traveled from other company and in that case you have to apply for L1A again?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X