Pls Help! Inviting families and cousin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Help! Inviting families and cousin

Please can someone advice me. I am currently filing for my AOS and i will like to invite my family and cousins out of US to come to US for my reception. We only went to the justice of peace and we want to have a big wedding November. While my application is still processing and i just did my biometrics.

How many people can i invite or how many families?
    they will be sponsoring for there trip and accomodation.

Anyone who can advice me.

Thanks.

There is no limit.

Just make sure that all of your visitors buy travel insurance for their own protection, available for online purchase at https://www.insubuy.com
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

It's up to each person to fight their own corner in order to be able to come. There's no limit on how many people a single person can have visiting them in the US. The only road block is if they're going for a B1/B2 visa, that they each can prove ties to their countries in order to satisfy the consulate.
      Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
      4-12: Arrived in Chicago
      4-14: Picked up by USCIS
      4-19: Email & text notifications received
      4-23: I-797 Receipts received
      4-27: Biometrics notice received
      5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
      5-11: Biometrics completed
      6-04: Interview scheduled
      6-09: Received interview letter
      7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
      7-13: Card was Mailed
      7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Pls is there a need to send the letter to the embassy first and also send a copy to my families too?
        Originally posted by Tezza View Post
        It's up to each person to fight their own corner in order to be able to come. There's no limit on how many people a single person can have visiting them in the US. The only road block is if they're going for a B1/B2 visa, that they each can prove ties to their countries in order to satisfy the consulate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ola123456 View Post
          Pls is there a need to send the letter to the embassy first and also send a copy to my families too?
          No need - as the decision will be made on the basis of their own merits.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X