Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by MissJa View Post
    Hi I saw that u got yoru interview in record time for nyc, which field office in New York are you?
    I?m NYC filer and my pd is August 17,2017 still waiting for interview.
    EAD and AP from November
    No RFE
    The one at 26 plaza.
    I did RFE before, because I summit my documents twice.
    That?s wired if u still waiting. Which NBC did u sent ur application.

Comment

Originally posted by Cy127 View Post
      The one at 26 plaza.
      I did RFE before, because I summit my documents twice.
      That?s wired if u still waiting. Which NBC did u sent ur application.
      The last time I called they said my application was at national benefits center NBC, that was like a month a go. So I don?t know what they doing there.

Comment

Congrats Cy127. A 1 year wait is not too bad for NYC.

Comment

I feel like I have a bit of hope now for the interview.

Comment

Thx

Originally posted by Shae View Post
            Awesome!!!! Congratulations. What kind of questions did they ask?
            The waiting to be schedule status is really confusing, don?t know why they do that still.its at least6-8 months waiting.
            The lady did not ask a lot, just basic questions nothing deep. Such as my name. My wife?s family member name,how we met, what did we do, did my wife meet with my family. When is my last time enter US, ask if I have bill under our name. But we don?t, who is paying for rent etc. she only ask me abt 5 questions and around 12 questions to my wife, and open bank letter and check on photo, asks questions abt the photos. And took the photo has my wife?s family and me together for record. Then move to yes and no question. We did not realize it?s end until she gave me the documents back and told me she is going to take my I94 and say my card is going to be in mail abt 2-4 weeks. According to the paper, it says wait to be dither review but I guess not. Status change to card is being produced when I gets home.

Advice: you have to have them all ur supporting documents at once. Don?t wait until they ask, because probably they won?t!
            Hear the questions and take a second to answer, carefully. It?s better to have family photos in album. And look at officer eyes when you answer the questions. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

The last time I called they said my application was at national benefits center NBC, that was like a month a go. So I don?t know what they doing there.
            Open the i797C, anyone one of those. Check the left bottom to see which NBC process your application. And then go on USCIS to check the process time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lts63 View Post
            Congrats Cy127. A 1 year wait is not too bad for NYC.
            Thx. Right, I know a year is fine, but I just feel like if I don?t summit the documents twice it would be littler earlier I guess? It really depend on the which NBC, I don?t know how they choose to sent the application, but make sure you check it first. Some NBC it just do it fast, unlike the one in Vermont.

Comment

My processing center is NBC national benefit center, that?s where I got the EAD and AP from. But for the interview the i485 must be sent to the field office which is federal plaza. So basically they saying my i485 application is at NBC until they sent it to the field office.
              But be happy yours came thru really quick because people at federal plaza have been waiting over 14months and that?s the trend.
              So I?m happy to see progress with your post, that?s means they finally moving.
              Did you submit a lot of evidence with the i130 application?
              I don?t know where mines went wrong, I guess I just have to wait some more and continue gathering evidence.

Comment

My processing center is NBC national benefit center, that?s where I got the EAD and AP from. But for the interview the i485 must be sent to the field office which is federal plaza. So basically they saying my i485 application is at NBC until they sent it to the field office.
                But be happy yours came thru really quick because people at federal plaza have been waiting over 14months and that?s the trend.
                So I?m happy to see progress with your post, that?s means they finally moving.
                Did you submit a lot of evidence with the i130 application?
                I don?t know where mines went wrong, I guess I just have to wait some more and continue gathering evidence.
                I just received update from USCIS website says my card has mailed to me today.
                My case was sent to the one in Lee?s summit,MO.
                It?s better just wait around 6months after Bio, during the time I don?t think u need to check the status, because my personally beloved they won?t make any progress. Actually the time is only depend on the NBC you sent the application, so after NBC got your BIo, they started ground check on you and then sponsor. Then they transfer the case to local field office, then they start makings appointment. If you want to, call them and speak to tie2 officer 5months after Bio, because they should have done the back ground check!
                Actually I don?t know. Because the lawyer summit the documents for me, but I beloved that is not a lot. What I did just have lawyer sent the application ,and wait for Bio and apply SSN etc. Time go fast. And around July my lawyer call me and says the in Trevor?s is being scheduled, then told me what documents I need for the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Cy127 View Post
                  I just received update from USCIS website says my card has mailed to me today.
                  My case was sent to the one in Lee?s summit,MO.
                  It?s better just wait around 6months after Bio, during the time I don?t think u need to check the status, because my personally beloved they won?t make any progress. Actually the time is only depend on the NBC you sent the application, so after NBC got your BIo, they started ground check on you and then sponsor. Then they transfer the case to local field office, then they start makings appointment. If you want to, call them and speak to tie2 officer 5months after Bio, because they should have done the back ground check!
                  Actually I don?t know. Because the lawyer summit the documents for me, but I beloved that is not a lot. What I did just have lawyer sent the application ,and wait for Bio and apply SSN etc. Time go fast. And around July my lawyer call me and says the in Trevor?s is being scheduled, then told me what documents I need for the interview.
                  My application was sent at lee summit
                  I did my bio in September then September 23 2017 case ready to schedule interview.
                  My work permit and advance parole granted in November 2017
                  Ever since that nothing from uscis about i485. So ur case give me hope that mines come within the year,

Comment

Everyone seems to be getting "scheduled for interview", I'm sat on response to RFE recieved for 3 months now. Wish there was a more straightforward way to get information

Comment

My timeline

PD: 13th July
                      Credit Card charged: July 16
                      Notifications in the mail: July 18
                      Notification for biometrics: July 27 (for August 6 appointment)
                      Biometrics done: July 31 (walk in at Varick St ASC, without any problems)
                      I-693 courtesy letter: August 07
                      "Interview Ready to be scheduled" for I-485: August 07

I'm just curious what the ready to be scheduled means and how long of a wait I should expect. I'm based in NYC. Things seem to be going fast, but I'm curious how long the expected waiting is going to be? Some people I know moved pretty fast, but there are stories of people waiting for months, if not years.

Fingers crossed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kalokapal View Post

I'm just curious what the ready to be scheduled means and how long of a wait I should expect. I'm based in NYC. Things seem to be going fast, but I'm curious how long the expected waiting is going to be? Some people I know moved pretty fast, but there are stories of people waiting for months, if not years.

Fingers crossed!!!
                        Hi, what is your I 485 based on?

Comment

Originally posted by kalokapal View Post

Fingers crossed!!!
                          That just means that the case is ready to be scheduled.....the wait time is still the same.....12- 26 months. NY has a loooooong wait

But maybe something is different with your case
                          Last edited by Shae; 08-08-2018, 03:52 PM.
                          3/21/18 - file (I-765, I-485, I-130) received by NBC
                          4/2/18 - Received 3 receipts for 3 cases
                          4/2/18 - Received biometrics appointment
                          4/27/18 - biometrics complete
                          7/6/18 - I-485 Ready to be scheduled for interview
                          8/10/18 - EAD in Production
                          8/13/18 - "We approved your case" I765
                          8/16/18 - We mailed your card to you

Field office NYC

Comment

Originally posted by ray11 View Post
                            Hi, what is your I 485 based on?
                            Marriage to USC

Comment

EAD update on day 134.

Comment

EAD is finally on its way!!!!

PD 3/21/18
                                3/21/18 - file (I-765, I-485, I-130) received by NBC
                                4/2/18 - Received 3 receipts for 3 cases
                                4/2/18 - Received biometrics appointment
                                4/27/18 - biometrics complete
                                7/6/18 - I-485 Ready to be scheduled for interview
                                8/10/18 - EAD in Production
                                8/13/18 - "We approved your case" I765
                                8/16/18 - We mailed your card to you

Field office NYC

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X