Did not receive EAD- Problem with employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did not receive EAD- Problem with employment

My EAD got approved on 7th of April, 2018 with a expiration date of 19th Feb, 2019 (10 months OPT for an MBA degree, Alas!).

But due to a change in my address, it went back to the USCIS on May 10th. Since then I've raised 2 requests and both of them got approved promising that it will redelivered to my current address. Since then, it has not been redelivered. The last request which got approved was on 26th July. And the USPS status is now being shown as:
    "Label Created, not yet in system"

So, is my EAD fnally being redelivered? How should I interpret the USPS tracking status? Can my i20 which shows my approved EAD details suffice for employment?

What I shall I do now? Please give me suggestions. Thanks!
    Last edited by ras615; 08-15-2018, 03:24 PM.

Originally posted by ras615 View Post
    My EAD got approved on 7th of April, 2018 with a expiration date of 19th Feb, 2019 (10 months OPT for an MBA degree, Alas!).

But due to a change in my address, it went back to the USCIS on May 10th. Since then I've raised 2 requests and both of them got approved promising that it will redelivered to my current address. Since then, it has not been redelivered. The last request which got approved was on 26th July. And the USPS status is now being shown as:
    "Label Created, not yet in system"

So, is my EAD fnally being redelivered? How should I interpret the USPS tracking status? Can my i20 which shows my approved EAD details suffice for employment?

What I shall I do now? Please give me suggestions. Thanks!
    Did you finally receive your card? If yes, then when? I am facing exactly the same problem. Customer service should have given you a new USPS tracking number. Were you tracking through the old tracking number?

Comment

Contact your local congressman. They should be able to make a request to USCIS to expedite your EAD. An offer letter from a potential employer is a big plus.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X