Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

urgt please no visa packet? No sealed envelope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgt please no visa packet? No sealed envelope?

Hi,

Please help me out,

My children are arriving into the US in a few days, they have their IV approved and the sticker is in their passports.

I have read here and in the official website that they should have a sealed envelope that is not to be open and presented at the port of entry.

However, the kids tell me they have not received any sealed envelope after the interview at the embassy in Buenos Aires.

they say they were told there is not such a thing because Buenos Aires does everything electronically..

Is this true? Can you please clarify? I am very nervous because they will be leaving on Monday and there is no time to go back to the embassy and ask in person.

Thanks so much folks.

same here -

My mom is immigrating from Russia and received the information with her passport and Visa sticker in it yesterday; also no sealed envelope/ packet, and she is planning on arriving in three weeks. i will try to contact the embassy, but i think this is the way they do it now. her instructions also say in one place: " you only need a passport with the visa to enter the country". and it says something is you received a sealed envelope, do not open it. but there's an "IF". hoping all is good - will keep posted if i find out something.

Comment

Sealed Packet

Hi,

My case is the same, I was expecting a sealed packet but there's none. I saw a document when I open the packet and it explains certain categories that do not need visa packet.

If the annotation on your sticker is 212 (g) (2) (B) or something similar means that application was made electronically so no sealed packet issued to you.
      No worries and have a safe flight

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X