Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 2018 Filers

Hello Friends

dose anyone got email or text notification from USCIS, who have submitted file in august 2018?

how long does it take to get email or text notification after submission ?

Originally posted by Danny_11 View Post
    Hello Friends

dose anyone got email or text notification from USCIS, who have submitted file in august 2018?

You can call USCIS exactly after 10 days of mailing your package and ask for your receipt numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      You can call USCIS exactly after 10 days of mailing your package and ask for your receipt numbers.
      I will call after 10 days for sure. because I got into big mess here from usps they can't track my package and they said they might forgot to scan it. so I have no option other than just wait and keeping my hopes for the notification from uscis

Comment

I will call after 10 days for sure. because I got into big mess here from usps they can't track my package and they said they might forgot to scan it. so I have no option other than just wait and keeping my hopes for the notification from uscis
        "Yee of little faith"... There is always a way. You just have to search on the USCIS website. Here you go

"Application Lost During Intake Process
        If applicants or their representatives have any specific cases where they believe something was lost by a Lockbox facility, please provide details by email to Lockbox Support at [email protected] and we will investigate."

Comment

Hello Friends

8/13/2018: package sent thru usps.
          8/14/2018: package delivered &signed by R.mercado.
          Still waiting for notification from uscis.
          Spicy

Comment

Originally posted by Spicy View Post
            I just called USCIS customer care center and lady said to me. Once your package received it will take around week to cash your cheque or money order and in 10 days you will receive mail with receipt number. She said keep check your mode of payment cheque or money order. When it gets cash that means we are working on it.
            Last edited by Danny_11; 08-17-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I just called USCIS customer care center and lady said to me. Once your package received it will take around week to cash your cheque or money order and in 10 days you will receive mail with receipt number. She said keep check your mode of payment cheque or money order. When it gets cash that means we are working on it.
              Thanks for the info. I can now relax and wait.
              Spicy

Comment

Another August Filer

Hello guys, I also applied on August 2018 and here is my timeline so far:

Petitioner: US Citizen
                Applicant: B1/B2 Visa holder
                (c)9 AOS (Marriage) | Filed I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, I-864
                PD: 08/06/2018
                Text/Mail notifications: 08/14/2018
                NOA(s) delivered in my mailbox: 08/18/2018

Next step is getting my bio-metrics appointment. Hopefully I'll get the letter with the date next week. I'll keep y'll posted. Good luck and may God grant us patience in this long and stressful process.

Comment

[QUOTE=IslanderBoy;578173]Hello guys, I also applied on August 2018 and here is my timeline so far:

That is good. Iam Still waiting patiently on them.
                  Spicy

Comment

[QUOTE=Spicy;578237]
                    Originally posted by IslanderBoy View Post

It sounds like you do not have online access to your cases. I would recommend creating an account on each of these two sites.

https://egov.uscis.gov. (Sign up)
                    https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov (add a paper filed case - use your receipt)

The two sites are updated as adjudicators take actions on your cases. Each site displays different updates so it?s best to have both.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Spicy;578237]

It sounds like you do not have online access to your cases. I would recommend creating an account on each of these two sites.

https://egov.uscis.gov. (Sign up)
                    https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov (add a paper filed case - use your receipt)

The two sites are updated as adjudicators take actions on your cases. Each site displays different updates so it?s best to have both.

Comment

Next step is getting my bio-metrics appointment. Hopefully I'll get the letter with the date next week. I'll keep y'll posted. Good luck and may God grant us patience in this long and stressful process.
                      Thats great you have got notificatin and mail too.

i just got USPS mail back with signature of receiver and stamp. they have delivered my package on 10th August, but there is no update from uscis yet, still waitning. i guess this month file processing has been slow.

Comment

Thats great you have got notificatin and mail too.

i just got USPS mail back with signature of receiver and stamp. they have delivered my package on 10th August, but there is no update from uscis yet, still waitning. i guess this month file processing has been slow.
                        Thank God it got delivered . I don't know why it's taking them so long to send notification.
                        If I were you since it's 10days now,I will call them.
                        Spicy

Comment

August Filers

Thank God it got delivered . I don't know why it's taking them so long to send notification.
                          Originally sent my package July 27, 2018, it was returned because they stated I used the wrong I-485 form and needed to resubmit it with the new form. I look through my package and noticed that I sent two (2) I-485 the outdated one and the updated one. So I sent the updated form back and it was received on August 10, 2018. I have not heard anything from them as yet and the checks still have not be presented to my account. So I guess I am no longer a July 2018 filer but I am now an August 2018 filer. Waiting to see what will happen next.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Friends

My documents were received by the Chicago Field office on August 10 and I am still awaiting a text notification. So please let me know when you receive one.

- - - Updated - - -

My package was sent via USPS and received at the Chicago location and signed by R. mercardo as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Friends

My package was received on August 10 by the Chicago location and I have not received any text notification from them, so maybe it takes two or three weeks.

Comment

Well guys our package got delivered on 10th August it was friday, so i think might they have started working on our file from Monday or Tuesday, and it will take approximately 10days. so hopefully we will hear from them in this week, finger crossed.

Comment

August 12th submission

Hello Friends

I mailed my package through fedex and I didn?t get any e notifications I read that it?s because I used fedex and not USPS. However fedex confirmed the delivery and who signed it. So now I?m waiting on some receipts as well . Here?s my time line

Married [08-01-16]
                              Filed I-130 [12-05-16] $420
                              I-130 approved [05-05-17]
                              Filed I-485, I-765 , I-864 & check of $1225 [08-12-18]
                              USCIS Chicago lockbox received [08-15-18]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X