Houston Oath Ceremony September 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Oath Ceremony September 2018

Does anyone know the date for the Oath ceremony in HOuston in September 2018?

Thanks in advance

dates

So, I had my interview today. And I was told that the Houston Oath ceremonies are scheduled for September 19th and October 17th 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by sdhouston View Post
      Does anyone know the date for the Oath ceremony in HOuston in September 2018?

Thanks in advance
      I had my interview on 09/10/2018 and IO recommended me for approval. still waiting on the ceremony. will update the thread when i get notification.

Comment

Originally posted by hdr View Post
        I had my interview on 09/10/2018 and IO recommended me for approval. still waiting on the ceremony. will update the thread when i get notification.
        Anybody had there interview in April 2018, got approved and did have the Oath Ceremony yet??? Houston filer

I had my interview on April 13, 2018 - after waiting for over 12 month (filed in Houston in on Dec. 22nd 2016), was approved after the interview and still waiting for the Oath Ceremony.
        It is beyond frustrating. Had a USCIS appointment in June to check on status - was told a lot of filers and it takes some time but everything is ok.
        Then in the beginning of September filed an online request saying my case is outside of normal processing times (its been 19 long month waiting) - just got a reply by email stating the following:

"USCIS has reviewed your Service Request. According to USCIS records, we are unable to move forward with your application until the required background checks have been completed. At this time, we are unable to determine when the adjudication of your case will be completed and no further action is required from you. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by delays in processing."

Any advice on what to do here? Anyone was in the same situation before and got it resolved? How can there be a background check at this point pending?

Thank you very much for any input.

Tanja

Comment

Originally posted by hdr View Post
          Any updates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X