Applying for aos with daca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlosh1384 View Post
    In a couple days he wants me to go in with him and have a sit down to go over every about my case I will be doing lots of questions to him .
    Follow his advice. He's the person with the most knowledge about your specific case. Your at a point where the right moves are crucial so don't play Russian roulette if you don't have to.
    Marriage based AOS concurre
    Feb 2017 - Date received
    Feb 2017 - RFE received
    March 2017 - Biometrics completed
    April 2017 - RFE response received case no longer on hold
    April 2017 - Case is being scheduled for interview
    May 2017 - AP/EAD received:
    March 2018 - AP/EAD forms sent for renewal
    Sept 2018 - AOS interview scheduled.
    Oct 2018 - AOS interview
    Nov 2018 - Green card in hand

Comment

Originally posted by Randomdude View Post
      Follow his advice. He's the person with the most knowledge about your specific case. Your at a point where the right moves are crucial so don't play Russian roulette if you don't have to.

I sure will I don?t wanna risk anything and end up having to do a longer process I hate this waiting game that I have to go through.

Comment

Had interview today

Hello everyone I finally had my interview today . After being nervous all week and really over thinking it , I believe it went great . The IO had some brief questions some yes and no and how I came and what year to the us. At the end of the interview she said that everything seem fine and that all she had to check was my Daca information. I hope I receive a approval notice soon .

Comment

Hello everyone I finally had my interview today . After being nervous all week and really over thinking it , I believe it went great . The IO had some brief questions some yes and no and how I came and what year to the us. At the end of the interview she said that everything seem fine and that all she had to check was my Daca information. I hope I receive a approval notice soon .
          Go DACA!!! Congratulations! It always elates me see a DACA recipient secure permanent residency in the US. All the best,

USCFFS

Comment

Fantastic news! CONGATS!!
            DC Field office filing of marriage based AOS. Timeline:

03/09/18 - I-485 & I-130 accepted (PD)
            04/06/18 - I-765 accepted (PD)
            04/06/18 - Biometrics appointment
            04/17/18 - Biometrics Review Completed
            07/03/18 - EAD expedite request submitted
            07/09/18 - Pink courtesy notice for I-693 medical
            07/10/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
            07/26/18 - Inquiry into EAD expedite, no update
            08/01/18 - EAD has been mailed
            08/27/18 - Interview scheduled e-notification

Comment

That's amazing! I am doing AOS as a DACA holder as well. It's nice to read positive stories

Comment

Approval

Hello guys I hope everyone is doing fine . Sorry I haven’t updated y’all but today I have been blessed by god. I received my “welcome to the United States of America “ letter . I have been soo stressed out ever since I became 18 . Now it’s finally became my dream come true. Thanks toe everyone that gave me advice and said nice things .I am finally able to breath and get involved in this wonderful country that I have loved so much .

Comment

Hello guys I hope everyone is doing fine . Sorry I haven’t updated y’all but today I have been blessed by god. I received my “welcome to the United States of America “ letter . I have been soo stressed out ever since I became 18 . Now it’s finally became my dream come true. Thanks toe everyone that gave me advice and said nice things .I am finally able to breath and get involved in this wonderful country that I have loved so much .
                  Congrats Carlos!
                  Employment based AOS (EB1C) - San Bernardino office(CA)

JUL - 2018 - applications for I-485, I-765 and I-131 concurrent filing
                  AUG - 2018 - bio metrics complete
                  DEC - 2018 - I-765 & I-131 approved
                  DEC - 2018 - combo cards received
                  DEC - 2018 - courtesy letter for missing I-693
                  DEC - 2018 - social security cards received
                  DEC - 2018 - interview for I-485 scheduled
                  JAN - 2019 - interview & on the spot approval
                  FEB - 2019 - I-485 approved
                  FEB - 2019 - green cards in hand 😎

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X