Immigration to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration to US

My name is Jigna and we are Canadian Citizen. We want to move to USA on permanent basis.

Can you please guide us through the process, as which way it will be possible to move and work there.

We are family of 4 me, my husband and 2 kids age 12 and 6.

May we know how can you help us to do so, what is the fees structure overall.

Looking forward to hear from you soon, as we are genuinely interested.

Sincerely Thanking you.
    Jigna

Originally posted by jignast View Post
    My name is Jigna and we are Canadian Citizen. We want to move to USA on permanent basis.

Can you please guide us through the process, as which way it will be possible to move and work there.

Sincerely Thanking you.
    Jigna
    What basis do you have to immigrate to the US? Do you have a US citizen or permanent resident close relative? Are you working for a US employer who is willing to petition you?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by jignast View Post

Sincerely Thanking you.
      Jigna
      Hi - you posted in the "religious visa" forum, but you didn't say if you already have a R1/R2 visa or want to get one, or what exactly your situation is. These forums aren't immigration advice columns coming from experts, they are places where people in similar situations support each other. They're best when you have a concrete situation about an ongoing application. Why not start here: https://my.uscis.gov/exploremyoptions .
      AOS from F1 OPT, full packet, c(9)
      06/06 Package sent to Chicago lockbox
      06/11 Package received
      06/11 PD
      06/18 4 email + 4 SMS notifications. NBC
      06/23 3 NoA received via mail. I-131 missing
      07/06 Biometrics notice, Anchorage for 07/12
      07/09 800 miles drive, 15 moose, 1 porcupine and 3 eagles later, walk-in biometrics
      07/17 Missing NoA for I-131 showed up in the mail
      08/23 Interview, Anchorage
      08/25 New card is being produced
      08/27 Case was approved

Comment

Immigration to US

Hi Thanks for your prompt reply

We dont have Green Card or any relatives and not working for any US company

We are Canadian Citizen and planning to move US

seeking assistance for the same

Comment

Originally posted by harekrsna View Post
          Hi Thanks for your prompt reply

We dont have Green Card or any relatives and not working for any US company

We are Canadian Citizen and planning to move US

seeking assistance for the same
          this is the wrong section to post this question. Please post this in the correct section
          This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

To immigrate to the United States permanently, first you'll need to apply for an immigrant visa and find a US citizen to sponsor your application. ... Then, once you're living in the US, you can apply for a green card to get permanent resident status...
            Last edited by ceci1073; 12-29-2020, 11:55 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

Isn't the process same for any other citizen?

Comment

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X