Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Visitor Visa - VAC fees

Hi,

I applied for Canada visitors visa online and few days back I received the letter indicating that original passports need to be sent at the desired location. I am planning to send our passports at Newyork Center. I have some questions with respect to this -
    1) I have already paid $200 for application fee when I submitted my application and documents online, do I need to pay VAC fees as well. If yes then what is the exact fee amount I need to pay? The amount mentioned on the website is not clear and seems mis leading.

2) How to make this payment? Is there any way to make the payment online ?

3) Do I need to pay any other additional fee (other than VAC fee)?

Kindly advise on this. I would really appreciate your response.

Thanks

Hi , did get details for VAC payment and amount .Could you please let me know process

Hi ,

Did you get details for VAC payment and amount.i have submitted my passport to VAC office, but did not included package transmission fee in it.

Do we need to send "TT Services Consent Form" as well ? Please let me know if you have any information.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Krishna777; 01-03-2019, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sms8430 View Post
      Hi,

I applied for Canada visitors visa online and few days back I received the letter indicating that original passports need to be sent at the desired location. I am planning to send our passports at Newyork Center. I have some questions with respect to this -
      1) I have already paid $200 for application fee when I submitted my application and documents online, do I need to pay VAC fees as well. If yes then what is the exact fee amount I need to pay? The amount mentioned on the website is not clear and seems mis leading.

2) How to make this payment? Is there any way to make the payment online ?

3) Do I need to pay any other additional fee (other than VAC fee)?

Kindly advise on this. I would really appreciate your response.

Thanks
      You have shared nice information regarding Canada visitor visa fees, actually i also was looking for Canada visitor visa fees it's helpful for me as well. Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X