Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find medical insurance

Hi,

I am looking for some advice. I am parent (46 yr old) of a USC and am waiting for my AOS/Greencard. I just received my EAD card and looking for work. While waiting for my greencard I was thinking that I should buy some medical insurance just to do preventive check ups. I had medical insurance in Mexico but does not cover me here (Phoenix, AZ.)

I am not sure if I am required to obtain insurance, but I need to see the doctor for my yearly preventive check ups. I am hoping that once I get a job they will offer me insurance but I can't find work.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by insubuy
    In order to cover preventive check ups, you will have to purchase a long term major medical insurance plan that is ACA compliant.

We only offer short term insurance plans and they don't cover preventive check ups.

Sorry, I may have written this wrong. "Preventive" was ment to be just regular appointments. I just want to have Health Insurance just in case I get sick I can see a doctor. And another thing, do I have to have health insurance when I file taxes if I start to work or if someone is going to claim me. Or did this new adminstration remove that penalty?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X