No announcement yet.

September 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just now thought about something that might look bad for our interview... it's my husband that is in the green card process but up until about a month before we got married I was not officially divorced yet but I hadn't been with my ex husband for 7 years. Due to my ex husband being very difficult and then me just not caring about it because I honestly wasn't sure I would ever remarry I just left it go for all those years... now I'm thinking this is going to look awful for the interview and it's making me sick! Does anyone have any insight on this?
    Last edited by Misspaige; 02-23-2019, 09:16 PM.
    8-24 I-130 was received
    9-21 PD I-485/I-765
    10-9 Fingerprint fee received
    11-2 Bio done
    1-26 courtesy I-693 medical. Letter dated 1-22
    1-29 Case ready to be scheduled for interview
    2-1 Received I-797 NOA I-130 Approved. Letter dated 1-28
    2-4 Case tracker updated to interview was scheduled
    2-9 Received letter for interview scheduled 3-11
    2-25 New card is being produced for I-765
    2-28 Card has been mailed
    3-2 EAD card received in the mail
    3-11 Green card in production

Comment

• Confusing dates

Hello Everyone.. This is my first time posting here. So I?m a September filer.. my timeline is on my signature.
      I have a question or if someone has the same thing :
      On the case tracker app my file was received on 09/17, but when I check on the egov.uscis website or even on my account the receiving date is 10/09. So I don?t know which one I?m supposed to follow, knowing that I?m 100% sure they got it on September 17.
      And how come some people from December got their interview scheduled already and we?re still without update of EAD for some September filers.
      NBC is in charge of most of the applications. They should be working on the applications by dates.
      All this, is so frustrating for me.

Thank you
      09/15/18 : Package sent
      09/17/18 : Package received
      10/30/18 : Bio Done
      11/28/18 : Fingerprints completed
      02/11/19 : Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Comment

• The field offices does interviews not nbc, every field office has different processing time, you might want to check yours on the uscis website.. As it regards to your other question, its like that for every one case tracker counts down from date recieved and the other just shows reciept date, i dont think it matters. U are considered a sept. Applicant.

Originally posted by joraalil View Post
        Hello Everyone.. This is my first time posting here. So I?m a September filer.. my timeline is on my signature.
        On the case tracker app my file was received on 09/17, but when I check on the egov.uscis website or even on my account the receiving date is 10/09. So I don?t know which one I?m supposed to follow, knowing that I?m 100% sure they got it on September 17.
        And how come some people from December got their interview scheduled already and we?re still without update of EAD for some September filers.
        NBC is in charge of most of the applications. They should be working on the applications by dates.

Thank you

Comment

• 150% Your PD is Sep 17

Originally posted by joraalil View Post

Thank you
          Hi,

I think I can answer to your question. I was on same boat.
          The day USCIS received my papers was SEP 20, 2018. But on the USCIS site, the received date was updated "OCT 9, 2018"
          But I am 100% sure my PD is SEP 20. (i got EAD already!)
          So technically, I think it's just their internal input.
          Some officers are very courteous & careful (so they input every steps they finish)
          while other officers are pretty lazy (so they don't update, that's why i never had "Fingerprint review was completed" or "Fingerprint is under review")

Hope this explains.
          F-1 Student married to US citizen, concurrent I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765,
          =========================================
          20-SEP-2018: PD (sent from Dallas/Fort Worth, TX)
          2-OCT-2018: Change of Address AR-11 (moved to Virginia with wife)
          30-OCT-2018: Biometrics done
          30-JAN-2019: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
          15-FEB-2019: Case Was Approved (I-765 approval letter)
          23-FEB-2019: EAD in hand
          5-MAR-2019: SSN in hand

Comment

• Thank you for your answer. I know the field offices take care of the interviews but most Packages go to the NBC first.
            When you check on the status of your I-765, you check the NBC.. that?s why I?m like it?s kind of weird..
            09/15/18 : Package sent
            09/17/18 : Package received
            10/30/18 : Bio Done
            11/28/18 : Fingerprints completed
            02/11/19 : Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Comment

• 170 days and still waiting for my EAD.
              requested to expedite it last week and still havent received any update.
              F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
              10/3/2018 Biometric
              10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
              10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
              3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
              3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
              3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

• Originally posted by LV User View Post
                The odds are in your favor, efu2 you just posted yesterday that you didn't receive anything yet.
                Congrats! Don't be worried, it will arrive safely to you.
                yes. thank you for your encouragement. hope this goes well for all us!!!

Comment

• Any updates after your case was approved?

Comment

• form i-131

hi guys, has anyone who applied for their advance parole and been approved for i-765 received the their travel document yet? i thought both documents get approved at the same time. my i-765 was approved recently and card is in production. pd is september 27th.

Comment

• Originally posted by efu2 View Post
                      hi guys, has anyone who applied for their advance parole and been approved for i-765 received the their travel document yet? i thought both documents get approved at the same time. my i-765 was approved recently and card is in production. pd is september 27th.
                      Any updates after your card being produced?

Comment

• Waiting for ssn

Does anyone know if i can recieve a copy of ssn if i go to the office..

Category c(9)// field office Manhattan
                        Pd sept. 14
                        Receipt date sept. 20
                        Biometric done oct. 12
                        Ready to be scheduled nov. 7
                        Ead in production feb.14 ( egov website)
                        Ead approved feb. 15 ( dhs website)
                        Ead mailed feb. 21
                        Ead received feb. 23

Comment

• Originally posted by gembe View Post
                          Hi guys! I am very excited but at the same time scared.... I saw that some of you with the same timeline as me already received your EAD! Congratulations!

My timeline is:

09/04/18 - USCIS received forms
                          10/02/18 - Biometrics done
                          10/10/18 - Ready to schedule interview

No more news... hope will be very soon!
                          Yikes! Same as my PD. I got a notification from last week that my card is in production. Im sure you'll get a notification soon as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by joraalil View Post
                            Thank you for your answer. I know the field offices take care of the interviews but most Packages go to the NBC first.
                            When you check on the status of your I-765, you check the NBC.. that?s why I?m like it?s kind of weird..
                            We almost have the same timeline!

Comment

• Originally posted by trackitjunkie View Post
                              Does anyone know if i can recieve a copy of ssn if i go to the office..

Category c(9)// field office Manhattan
                              Pd sept. 14
                              Receipt date sept. 20
                              Biometric done oct. 12
                              Ready to be scheduled nov. 7
                              Ead in production feb.14 ( egov website)
                              Ead approved feb. 15 ( dhs website)
                              Ead mailed feb. 21
                              Ead received feb. 23
                              If still less than two weeks they won?t give a copy or even the number. I tried that when I got my OPT EAD and they said if it?s been more than two weeks from the date that the card was issued on we can order new one and provide you with the ssn. You can you might find a nice one who gives the number at least
                              F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
                              10/3/2018 Biometric
                              10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
                              10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
                              3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
                              3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
                              3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

• Thanks, smh more waiting!!

Originally posted by ArizonaPHX View Post
                                If still less than two weeks they won?t give a copy or even the number. I tried that when I got my OPT EAD and they said if it?s been more than two weeks from the date that the card was issued on we can order new one and provide you with the ssn. You can you might find a nice one who gives the number at least

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X