i751 help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i751 help!

I sent the i751 packing to uscis, but still haven't receive anything from uscis. What should I do now?

Hi I sent the end of August and don't recieved reciept yet. When did you sent?

Comment

Originally posted by nonnon View Post
      Hi there, I sent mine on September 5. And until now I haven't received anything. How about your case?

Comment

Originally posted by rongvang View Post
        I sent the i751 packing to uscis, but still haven't receive anything from uscis. What should I do now?
        Hi,

Im going to renew my Conditional GC this August. Would mind to share what you've submitted?
        What are the current fees? Did you make separate checks?
        Which address did you sent your packet?

Thanks and keep updating.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nonnon View Post
        Hi,

Im going to renew my Conditional GC this August. Would mind to share what you've submitted?
        What are the current fees? Did you make separate checks?
        Which address did you sent your packet?

Thanks and keep updating.

Comment

I-751

I sent my on October two days after I sent my case I got an email saying my case have being received.November 1st i had an email stating receipt was mailed to my address.i waited for 1 month I didn’t get the receipt so I called uscis and informed them my receipt wasn’t received.5 days after that I got another email that my receipt have being sent 3 days after this email, I got my receipts.now I have waited for about 70 days no biometrics yet.i also contact uscis hopefully I get my biometrics pretty soon.i would say if if you haven’t got your receipt after 45 days of filling contact uscis.this is just my opinion not a legal advice
          Last edited by Bima100; 01-12-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I 751

I am going to remove conditions from my GC in few months. Is it a must to submit affidavit as part of the initial evidence? Thanks for your timely response.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzy17 View Post
              I am going to remove conditions from my GC in few months. Is it a must to submit affidavit as part of the initial evidence? Thanks for your timely response.
              You should submit as complete an application as possible.

USCIS is way behind on I-751s, and they are taking forever to even issue Receipt Notices. It seems that many people are getting them 2+ months after filing.
              2/20: Received at Chicago lockbox
              4/04: We reviewed your biometrics and are processing your case (I-765 & I-485)
              4/18: Ready to be scheduled for an interview (No notification, not updated on either site until Aug 27)
              4/19: Request to expedite EAD
              5/11: Received EAD
              6/26: Applied for Advance Parole
              8/09: Advance Parole approved
              8/29: Scheduled for Interview
              10/11: Interview
              10/12: RFE on I-130 (misplaced G28)
              10/16: Sent new G28
              10/19: Approved!

Comment

i sent mine in jan 2018 i received a letter 4 days later extending my Green card for another 1 year , then i recieved one in March changing the extension for 12months to 18months.I haven't heard back from then since March of 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex1 View Post
                  i sent mine in jan 2018 i received a letter 4 days later extending my Green card for another 1 year , then i recieved one in March changing the extension for 12months to 18months.I haven't heard back from then since March of 2018.
                  what documents/proof of evidence did u sent in? and did you send everything in a big envelope, if so, what type of shipping did u use?
                  thank you,

Comment

I-751 Sent Feb 2018 and no respond till now

I sent my I-751 in Feb 2018 and did biometric then I got an extension letter for 18 months instead of 12 months. since this letter, I haven't heard anything.

Comment

I-751 file sent in Dec 8-2017

Hello,

I filed for I-751 back in Dec 8-2017 and have not heard anything yet. The only thing I received was the 18 month extension letter back in July. Do you know if anyone has received the 10 year GC recently? We are trying to get a sense of the processing timeline.

Thank you!
                      C

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X