Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Administrative processing under 221(g) for F1 visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative processing under 221(g) for F1 visa.

Hi,
    My name is Saikat and I got an offer to do my PhD in the department of Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics from the Fall 2018 session. I gave my visa interview on the 18th of June 2018. After some questions about my research interest the VO gave me a pink slip for administrative processing under 221(g). I was told to visit another counter. That officer gave me another white slip and I was instructed to submit those requisite docs asap and till then my visa application would be on hold. I submitted those docs on the 20th of June. Well even after 3 months of submitting my docs the visa status is still the same. The US university have given me an ultimatum, that if I am unable to join the spring 2019 session my offer letter would not be valid and I would have to reapply all over again. Can anyone here advice me who are facing similar ordeals like me for their student visa.

Visa - F1 221G

Originally posted by saikatdasfm10 View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Saikat and I got an offer to do my PhD in the department of Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics from the Fall 2018 session. I gave my visa interview on the 18th of June 2018. After some questions about my research interest the VO gave me a pink slip for administrative processing under 221(g). I was told to visit another counter. That officer gave me another white slip and I was instructed to submit those requisite docs asap and till then my visa application would be on hold. I submitted those docs on the 20th of June. Well even after 3 months of submitting my docs the visa status is still the same. The US university have given me an ultimatum, that if I am unable to join the spring 2019 session my offer letter would not be valid and I would have to reapply all over again. Can anyone here advice me who are facing similar ordeals like me for their student visa.

Hi
    is there any feedback so far?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X