Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating ivisa

Hi there,
    My colleague already has an IVISA which she obtained for another production.
    What do I need to do to ensure she will be okay to temporarily work on our new production? I have been told the Production company just need to write a letter stating the nature of the new production and my colleagues involvement.

Can anyone give me any more information as to what I need to do to ensure she does not have any problems at the US border?
    Thanks,
    Kate

Eligibility requirements for a media visa or I visa. Complete description regarding who qualifies for a media visa, activities prohibited while under a media visa, and what activities require a visitor visa or work visa.

Maybe this article will help.

Comment

After your eVisa applications is submitted, the same shall be scrutinized and if any Document/Image is not appropriate, you may be advised on your given e-mail to re-upload the same. To re-upload use the tab at the bottom of the page. Applicant should normally receive this mail within 24 hours.

Last edited by Laymon; 12-14-2021, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Great information, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check out. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: retro games

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X