Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE on I 140

Hello Friends,

My company filed for I-140 on 29th Aug 2018 thru EB1C route. Exactly after an month on 29th Sep 2018, the status of case changed to RFE. I am still waiting for details on my RFE as to what exact information they are looking for. I dont think my attorney has received the details as well since I have not received any communciation from them so far. As per the latest USCIS details it takes around 4-7 months to get the I 140 processed, but in my case an RFE was issued exactly after a month.

I am confused. Are RFE on I 140 thru EB1C common? Whats the success rate? i know my questions sound foolish but any data around these questions can give me some mental relief.

Please share if you have similar experience and provide me some information. I am loosing sleep

As far as I know RFE's on I-140 are as common as any other form (like I-129).

In any case, as I'm facing a similar case, I'm just wondering - did your status change to "Request for Evidence Was Sent" or something else?
    I filed I-140 on EB1C and after 35 days the status has changed to "Document Was Mailed To Me", and I have no idea what it is that they've sent. Seems too soon for them to process anything.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X