Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2 Visa while spouse in a Green card holder

Hi,

I'm applying for an E2 visa for myself and 2 children. My spouse already has a green card and has recently moved to the US. Is there any reason they can deny a visa since my wife is a US green card holder? I have put the money in an escrow account and am ready to operate the business. It employs 9 people and is poorly managed. The Business plan is solid and we're confident we can turnaround the business. Appreciate any guidance.

Originally posted by ray7272 View Post
    Hi,

I'm applying for an E2 visa for myself and 2 children. My spouse already has a green card and has recently moved to the US. Is there any reason they can deny a visa since my wife is a US green card holder? I have put the money in an escrow account and am ready to operate the business. It employs 9 people and is poorly managed. The Business plan is solid and we're confident we can turnaround the business. Appreciate any guidance.
    It's possible for them to deny you a visa or deny you entry for immigrant intent.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ray7272 View Post
      Hi,

Can your spouse simply not sponsor you and your children for a green card, as a holder herself?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X