Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annotation "clearance Received" what its mean

HI
    I got B1/B2 Visa in September 2018 with annotation "Clearance Received " what is means ,does its impact my future travel and visa ?
    Best Regards

Originally posted by chaudhry M Rizwan View Post
    HI
    I got B1/B2 Visa in September 2018 with annotation "Clearance Received " what is means ,does its impact my future travel and visa ?
    Best Regards
    This is what I got from google search:

A 'clearance received' annotation on a US visa usually means that the visa applicant had some sort of issue in the record that might impact whether or not a visa could be given at all, but the consul was convinced that the person was okay (for some reason), so asked for and received permission to issue the visa.

You are good to travel now.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by chaudhry M Rizwan View Post
      HI
      Best Regards
      It simply means that there were some issues that the applicant had in his visa application/records that might have impacted the grant of visa. However, under the current circumstances, you have received a clearance and visa is granted anywhich ways for your present trip.
      The CBP-US Customs and Border Protection is informed of the visa history when you arrive and will admit you.
      For your future travel, get the problem addressed and resolved, and there will be no issue.

***Our experience not legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X