Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Dates in Any US Consulate In Canada Nov 12th, 2018 - Dec 12th, 2018

Hi All,

I have applied for Canadian Visitor Visa and waiting for approval, I will really appreciate if anyone could help me with dates available for H1 Visa in any US Consulate in Canda. I am looking from Nov 12th, 2018 - Dec 12th, 2018.

Thank you

Raj

Originally posted by raj8055 View Post
    Hi All,

I have applied for Canadian Visitor Visa and waiting for approval, I will really appreciate if anyone could help me with dates available for H1 Visa in any US Consulate in Canda. I am looking from Nov 12th, 2018 - Dec 12th, 2018.

Thank you

Raj
    Raj...I'm very SURPRISED by your above posting. Canada is a HUGE country....where exactly in Canada are you going?? You might get an appointment (after applying online) with a U.S consulate in Canada depending on which city you go to...U.S consulates are not everywhere in Canada. Also, you need to have a sponsor for an H1 with a job offer etc....just because you made it to a U.S consulate in Canada does not assure of you an H1 visa.
    ALSO, the weather will be very cold in Canada....coming from India you'll need to figure out what you're going to wear.

Good luck and I'll help you after I hear your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X