Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on Indian PCC (from US)

Hi,

Me and my wife are Indian citizen and applying for Express Entry from US. I went through the CGI website for PCC: http://www.cgisf.gov.in/page/display/143/236 And we are applying for PCC at SFO's Indian embassy through mail.

My questions:
    1. Can we send the both of our passports and supporting docs in the same package together (but different applications of course)?
    2. If I can send them together, I'll need to create one money order of $56 or two money orders of $28?
    3. I am expecting my PCC to get sooner than my wife's as my passport was issued by Indian embassy at SFO itself. But my wife's passport was issued in India. If we send our passports together will they come back together or on different dates?
    4. On the website it mentions applicant needs to pay $3 for ICWF. On the Application form it says $2 for the same. Can someone who has already applied and got the PCC confirm how much do we need to pay?
    5. In Application form, in the section where list of "Certificates" are given, should I enter CANADA in the blank: Police Clearance Certificate for _______ (country) ?
    6. In Personal Particulars form, Q.10 can we both give her parents' (my in-laws) names? Since both our permanent addresses are in the same city as where her parents live.
    7. Do I need to include our marriage certificate? Or a letter as to why we are sending both passports in same package? Or is that not necessary?
    8. I am planning to send I797 approval notice, which I will notarize. Do I need to notarize the copy of my visa stamp in passport? Because I am sending original passport and they can verify that the visa is valid and stamped!

Anybody? Please need urgent help!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X