Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid the MRV Fees using IMPS. What next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid the MRV Fees using IMPS. What next?

Hello,
    So I have completed my DS-160 and have a print out of the confirmation page. I proceeded to pay the MRV Fees using IMPS, and have received an SMS from my bank which states two 12 digit numbers seperated by a "/". This was done at 2100 hours yesterday, and I have no clue what the next step is. I realise I have to enter my receipt number on the cgifederal website, but both the 12 digit numbers are not allowing me to proceed further. I get a message saying "No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for."
    My query: Is there a step I have not completed yet? Is the 12 digit number I received as an SMS (as part of the debit message received from the bank) indeed the receipt number? If yes, which number do I use (I have 2). Also, I am elgible for a waiver and do not have to appear for an interview. Do I stil need to book an appointment?
    Any guidance on the above would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!

I know this is super late ! I am in the same boat, were you able to figure out which number to use and how long it to activate the receipt number ?
    Thanks

Comment

were you able to work your way through please respond on this thread.

Comment

Applicants with a mobile phone can pay their MRV Fee via their phone using the IMPs system Upsers

Comment

The MRV fee is payable in Indian Rupees only. The INR amounts accepted by the U.S. Department of State for each USD equivalent are specified on the mobile payment pages below and on other pages on this web site. Payment of an incorrect amount will result in having to repay the MRV fee. Refunds are not allowed
          Last edited by Trinity71; 04-09-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

The applicant must be preregistered with their bank to complete payment via their mobile phone and be in possession of a valid MPIN
            Last edited by Trinity71; 04-09-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

The MRV fee is payable in Indian Rupees only. The INR amounts accepted by the U.S. Department of State for each USD equivalent are specified on the mobile payment pages below and on other pages on this web site mcdvoice
              Last edited by Chapman; 05-27-2020, 04:25 AM.

Comment

If you have made payment through IMPS, your transaction acknowledgment will provide you 12 digit alphanumeric “Receipt No.” and a 12 digit numeric “RRN”. Now, your RRN starts with 91 followed by 10 digits; ignore the first two digits (91), the rest 10 digits are your MRV number.

Comment

Originally posted by Chapman View Post
                  The MRV fee is payable in Indian Rupees only. The INR amounts accepted by the U.S. Department of State for each USD equivalent are specified on the mobile payment pages below and on other pages on this web site mcdvoice

If you pay your visa application fee with a mobile IMPS payment it can take up to 2 business days from the time of payment for your receipt to be activated, after which you may schedule the appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by MilindAshar View Post
                    Hello,
                    So I have completed my DS-160 and have a print out of the confirmation page. I proceeded to pay the MRV Fees using IMPS, and have received an SMS from my bank which states two 12 digit numbers seperated by a "/". This was done at 2100 hours yesterday, and I have no clue what the next step is. I realise I have to enter my receipt number on the cgifederal website, but both the 12 digit numbers are not allowing me to proceed further. I get a message saying "No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for."
                    My query: Is there a step I have not completed yet? Is the 12 digit number I received as an SMS (as part of the debit message received from the bank) indeed the receipt number? If yes, which number do I use (I have 2). Also, I am elgible for a waiver and do not have to appear for an interview. Do I stil need to book an appointment?
                    Thanks!

Applicants who pay via the IMPS system during regular business hours (9AM - 5PM) will be able to schedule their appointment the next business day. Applicants who make their payment after 6PM will be able to schedule their appointment after 9AM the second business day.

Comment

Hello,
                      Thanks!

Once your payment has been verified, you will receive a SMS that will contain a 12-digit IMPS reference number. You need that number to schedule an appointment. If you're looking for your MRV number, it is the last 10 digits of the IMPS reference number.

Comment

Hello,
                        Thanks!
                        Not much help to you at the moment but I can attest that Articulate are working on this.
                        mcdvoice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X