J1 Waiver Online - Display Packet does not load PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J1 Waiver Online - Display Packet does not load PDF

I have used https://j1visawaiverrecommendation.state.gov/ to create a new J1 Waiver Request Application and I came to the page where it created a case number for me.
    Then I clicked on the ?Display Packet? button to print my application packet and the web site did not load the application as a PDF in the browser, but gave me the following error: ?Application Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please use this link to report the website issue?.
    Going through each application page on the navigation bar and resubmitting the application did not help either.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Originally posted by virasha View Post
    I have used https://j1visawaiverrecommendation.state.gov/ to create a new J1 Waiver Request Application and I came to the page where it created a case number for me.
    Then I clicked on the ?Display Packet? button to print my application packet and the web site did not load the application as a PDF in the browser, but gave me the following error: ?Application Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please use this link to report the website issue?.
    Going through each application page on the navigation bar and resubmitting the application did not help either.

Has anyone experienced this issue?
    The same problem on me. Have you resolved this problem yet? I tried again just now but still no luck.

Comment

Broken Link: Unable to submit Online DS-3035. Any advise ?

I tried again just now but still error persists

Comment

J1 Waiver Online - Display Packet does not load PDF

Attempted three times on different computers with latest Adobe Reader, on different networks, and on different browsers with popups enables. Still no luck.
        Emailed waiver devision last Tuesday - still no response.

Jerusha and miko3600, please keep me posted if you can get this resolved as I am time constrained on this too.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

I also wrote an email to 212ewaiver as well as reported to website issues but no response from either yet.
          I have contacted several customer service numbers in hopes to talk to a person regarding the broken link issue but ended up being told that the only contact is 212ewaiver email.
          Guys - Are there any options left or should we just wait it out as we update each other ?

Comment

The error still persists on me.
            The 212e email would take 10 business days to reply.

Comment

I am having the same problems. Since last Friday I've been trying to print and it's being always the same issue. I emailed them last Friday, but I haven't heard back. The only thing I'd advice you guys doings is to call the J1 hotline and report the problem. I did that and I got a ticket reporting the problem. the number is 1-866-283-9090

keep me posted, please!

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Just tried again, still not work. Same error since last Thursday. Also report the website issue on last Thursday night and email to 212e last Friday, only auto reply from them.

Comment

Update: Folks, I am still seeing the error. This is a bit annoying to deal with broken website issues.
                    Looks like we are waiting for a fix with no ETA. Could the Indian Embassy in Washington guide us in this aspect ? I will try giving them a call and see what they gotta say.

Thanks
                    J

Comment

UPDATE - J1 Waiver Online - Display Packet does not load PDF

Folks, I have received a reply from the waiver division asking to retrieve the application using the case number generated and to print, but system does not recognize my case number (probably because the tracking works only after printed application packet is received by the DOS).
                      Tried a new application again, and still it does not work.

I checked with my school's international services office and they also are aware of problems on DOS websites (seems like many websites are reporting errors).

Wonder whether how long it would take to get the issues resolved.

Please keep me posted if anyone has any new development.

Comment

Hey there, how can I retrieve the application? Which link should I use?
                        I had contact the my district federal representative and he is also talking to them.

Thanks for your help!

QUOTE=virasha;587600]Folks, I have received a reply from the waiver division asking to retrieve the application using the case number generated and to print, but system does not recognize my case number (probably because the tracking works only after printed application packet is received by the DOS).

I checked with my school's international services office and they also are aware of problems on DOS websites (seems like many websites are reporting errors).

Please keep me posted if anyone has any new development.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I used the "Track Status" page : https://j1visawaiverstatus.state.gov/
                          It does not work though.

Originally posted by orpheus View Post
                          Hey there, how can I retrieve the application? Which link should I use?
                          I had contact the my district federal representative and he is also talking to them.

Thanks for your help!

QUOTE=virasha;587600]Folks, I have received a reply from the waiver division asking to retrieve the application using the case number generated and to print, but system does not recognize my case number (probably because the tracking works only after printed application packet is received by the DOS).

Please keep me posted if anyone has any new development.
                          [/QUOTE]

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Works on Nov 19!!!

Hi Folks,

I just gave it a try at 1 pm, Nov 19, EST and it works!!!! I got my PrintPackage!

Thanks for sharing all info. Wish everyone can obtain a waiver smoothly!

Best,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X