Pittsburgh oath ceremony.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh oath ceremony.

Any idea of how long it typically takes to get scheduled for the oath ceremony in Pittsburgh? It has been almost 3 weeks since my interview (10/25/18 and I was recommended for approval - yay). I have no name changes etc and my online USCIS case status shows: "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled"
    I do have an overseas trip planned in 3 weeks (December 8th) and so I am curious/worried.
    Thanks
    Last edited by MySpace; 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM.

Hi

Can you share your experience with me please. Also I will have my interview in Pittsburgh.
    Thank you

Comment

hi
      when did you had your oath ceremony>

Comment

Originally posted by MySpace View Post
        Any idea of how long it typically takes to get scheduled for the oath ceremony in Pittsburgh? It has been almost 3 weeks since my interview (10/25/18 and I was recommended for approval - yay). I have no name changes etc and my online USCIS case status shows: "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled"
        I do have an overseas trip planned in 3 weeks (December 8th) and so I am curious/worried.
        Thanks
        I had my interview on 1/29/19 till than online it says your interview was schedule

Comment

Originally posted by titan View Post
          hi
          when did you had your oath ceremony>
          had my N-400 interview yesterday. When i entered into room i cam to know it was combo interview. I didn't bring my wife with me since letter didn't say to bring spouse. Officer asked me if my wife was here, i said no. she has to work. Then my -751 interview started before N-400... He asked me all the questions regarding our marriage. Since my wife was not there with me, He asked many questions about our relationship. Somehow officer seeing different address in his system for my address. He asked me why she has different address. He asked to show leasing agreement. He said he wants to make sure me and my wife staying together. He called my wife and asked some questions and my wife was able to answer the call while she at work. then he was satisfied with the address concern. He moved to N-400 interview and took required test and he said he will send my application for recommendation for approval. Yep!!!!!! finally its over. So i have 751 interview by myself. It was combo interview even though letter didn't say it would be combo interview. I got email yesterday only saying "We placed you in line for your oath ceremony " ...now waiting for the Oath notice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X