Looking for opinions on I-601A approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for opinions on I-601A approval

Hi! I am new to these forums, but a former member of i2us which helped me immensely with my wife's case. So here's my sister-in-laws situation. She is a DACA recipient, volunteer at church, basically a model resident. She is 26 and has been married for two years. She is working with the lawyer we used (he is GREAT). The thing is, he is honest lol. So while a few other lawyers have told her they "guarantee" and "promise" she gets approved, Alen doesn't tell her that. He says he's cautiously optimistic. So while he helped us with a much more difficult case, she is worried that she picked the wrong lawyer. That's kind of the setup to my question.

Does anybody here have experience with the process when the hardships aren't that strong, but the character is impeccable? They have no kids, but they do have a letter from HIS doctor saying he requires her help due to back problems. Other than that, all of the letters are mostly what a great person she is, and how it would impact the family emotionally.

I realize this "question" is kind of rambling, but the situation is very underwhelming. Just looking for any thoughts, opinions, etc.

Thank you!

We're waiting as well

My husband and I are currently waiting on ours to be approved. Biometrics fee was received 7th and he went to his appointment in Nov. No update since then.

If he has back problems is she the main source of income in their relationship? Did your lawyer have you go to a therapist that deals with cases such as ours to have a session and draft a certified letter about the mental hardship it would have on her husband if she were to be barred? We did. And I wouldnt worry our lawyer told us the same thing. That 3/5 cases get approved.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X