Canada Immigration Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Immigration Pakistan

Canada Immigration Pakistan WES For Pakistani Police Birth Certificate Or Pakistani Nadra Birth Certificate Issuance from Pakistan is being required these days for visa assurance purpose. normally you need to have your cnic nicop and your parents. as being overseas myself in USA it is hard for me get it by myself in pakistan. although it can requested by the officials and presently a recommended service by a friend which can be checked here . they really got me genuine one from the officials and even got it Apostle from ministry of foreign affairs in pakistan. it was the moment where i felt happier as it was also accepted by the embassy for visa purpose. you may also need your marriage certificate and parents birth certificate as the type of visa you apply for here. just thought to share it here good luck
    Last edited by Antonise; 11-22-2018, 11:34 AM.

a friend of mine back in pakistan recommended me a reliable service, i went through Wes pakistan program for canada immigration equivalency of pakistani degree it also has USA immigration option, you can also check . with short span of time it surely was worth

Comment

He can make an immigration and become a Canadian Citizenship.
      It's a bit long process but it is worth it as Canada is one of the best countries accepting citizens.
      I recommend him to prepare himself with test.
      Make sure he knows at least %90 of what he needs. Fill all the applications on goverment and having a great new start.
      God bless

Comment

You have shared nice information about Canada immigration Pakistan, and it's very helpful for those peoples who are looking to visit Canada...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X