Birth Certificate India (Mumbai) for K1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Certificate India (Mumbai) for K1 visa

My fiance does not have a birth certificate but she has all Aadhar Card, Passport and PAN card where her birth certificate is mentioned. So, if she does not have a birth certificate what is accepted in the US Embassy as proof of birth for her to take for the Interview? As, she went to Mumbai office and they could not find her birth certificate record.

Originally posted by RSCout View Post
    My fiance does not have a birth certificate but she has all Aadhar Card, Passport and PAN card where her birth certificate is mentioned. So, if she does not have a birth certificate what is accepted in the US Embassy as proof of birth for her to take for the Interview? As, she went to Mumbai office and they could not find her birth certificate record.
    Hi,
    Have her take the green slip provided by the Mumbai office that they could not find her birth certificate record. During my time I had provided a similar green slip (...was born in Poona..i.e Pune) ; they couldn't locate my records but Passport indicated my birth date & place of birth.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.
    Last edited by vinniemak; 12-11-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X