Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying Second Time

Hello Forum Member,

Last year in December i have applied for USA visa which was denied. below is the conversation from what i remember.

VO: Good Morning
    ME: Very Good Morning Mam
    VO: Please Pass Your Passport
    ME: Ok
    VO: Why you want to visit United States of USA?
    ME: To Attend so and so conference, passed the Visa letter provided by the conference organization.
    VO: You are self sponsoring your visitor?
    ME: Yes
    After this the next question i was not able to hear properly and just replied and did not replied instead requested to repeat it again.

VO: Sorry we could not process your application for now - Handed me a letter.

Now i have appointment schedule for the Visa next week with the purpose the attend the same conference.

My question to you people, what all docs should i carry with me (Specifically for funds proof)?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards

Originally posted by jigarg View Post
    Hello Forum Member,

Last year in December i have applied for USA visa which was denied. below is the conversation from what i remember.

VO: Good Morning
    ME: Very Good Morning Mam
    VO: Please Pass Your Passport
    ME: Ok
    VO: Why you want to visit United States of USA?
    ME: To Attend so and so conference, passed the Visa letter provided by the conference organization.
    VO: You are self sponsoring your visitor?
    ME: Yes
    After this the next question i was not able to hear properly and just replied and did not replied instead requested to repeat it again.

VO: Sorry we could not process your application for now - Handed me a letter.

Now i have appointment schedule for the Visa next week with the purpose the attend the same conference.

My question to you people, what all docs should i carry with me (Specifically for funds proof)?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards
    Why are you self-sponsoring? Can't your company or the company organizing this conference sponsor you? - it will increase your chances of getting the visa.

On the other way, you can have your company pay for the visit & later it can be deducted from your salary.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Why are you self-sponsoring? Can't your company or the company organizing this conference sponsor you? - it will increase your chances of getting the visa.

On the other way, you can have your company pay for the visit & later it can be deducted from your salary.
      My organisation has some policy and they are not ready to sponsor my travel, i have made my requests and was not successful. Can you suggest me what all documents should i carry with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jigarg View Post
        My organisation has some policy and they are not ready to sponsor my travel, i have made my requests and was not successful. Can you suggest me what all documents should i carry with me.
        Since you are self-sponsoring - carry proof of funds, for example:
        - Salary slips
        - Bank statement
        - IT returns
        - Savings (if your salary is not much)
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X