My wife signed withdraw I-751

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife signed withdraw I-751

Pls I need help and advice, during I-751 interview, in Boston , we were interviewed separately.. my wife was interviewed first and I was called in after my wife. When I get seated the agent gave me booklet for scam marriage immediately I told him I don?t need it and he said I gave this to ur wife too and she signed to withdraw the I-751... I was shock n told him straight I don?t believe this my marriage was based on truth...5 years old marriage with my wife.. I told the agent my wife is on lot of medication she had 2 strokes and I think u really push her to have signed the form... I asked him to bring in my wife at the end of the interview because the way in Boston and he refuse to put me and my wife together at the end of the interview. People are telling me lots of things now pls I just advise now pls guys

And what did your wife say about all of this? Did you submit proof of a bonified marriage with your application and bring it to interview?

Originally posted by Ayo4711 View Post
    Pls I need help and advice, during I-751 interview, in Boston , we were interviewed separately.. my wife was interviewed first and I was called in after my wife. When I get seated the agent gave me booklet for scam marriage immediately I told him I don?t need it and he said I gave this to ur wife too and she signed to withdraw the I-751... I was shock n told him straight I don?t believe this my marriage was based on truth...5 years old marriage with my wife.. I told the agent my wife is on lot of medication she had 2 strokes and I think u really push her to have signed the form... I asked him to bring in my wife at the end of the interview because the way in Boston and he refuse to put me and my wife together at the end of the interview. People are telling me lots of things now pls I just advise now pls guys
    4-18-18 PD
    4-29-18 Finger Print fee was received
    9-26-18 I-765 and I-131 Approved
    10-02-18 Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office (sent to Lawyer) Day 167
    10-03-18 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview Day 168
    10-05-18 your case has been scheduled for a interview. Day 170
    11-13-18 Interview
    11-13-18 New card being produced
    11-15-18 I130 and I485 Approved
    11-20-18 Card Mailed

Comment

Thanks for the response bobm445... immediately I came out of the room I asked her why signed the withdrawal , she said she feel treating and she told the agent she was on lots of medications and she didn’t understand the implications. After I told her u just signed that ur five years old marriage was **** to fraud the government. She said hell no..and the agent said he call her in after my interview and she will asked me about it but the agent didn’t bring her in... we took evidence of marriage along.

Comment

If you haven't already, go get a lawyer ASAP. That is very serious.
        2/20: Received at Chicago lockbox
        4/04: We reviewed your biometrics and are processing your case (I-765 & I-485)
        4/18: Ready to be scheduled for an interview (No notification, not updated on either site until Aug 27)
        4/19: Request to expedite EAD
        5/11: Received EAD
        6/26: Applied for Advance Parole
        8/09: Advance Parole approved
        8/29: Scheduled for Interview
        10/11: Interview
        10/12: RFE on I-130 (misplaced G28)
        10/16: Sent new G28
        10/19: Approved!

Comment

Hire a lawyer ASAP.
          Find a community lawyer...or any other lawyer, money should be the least concern now
          Try Connecticut Institute for Refugees and Immigrants..
          they do it for less money ... but only if they think your marriage is genuine which I think is.. only your wife seem to be not herself.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X