Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a Hawaii domestic closed-loop cruise change my i94?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a Hawaii domestic closed-loop cruise change my i94?

Hey guys,

I submitted my OPT application recently, and I am planning to take a cruise in Hawaii. The cruise only visits Hawaii islands and won't go abroad.
    But the cruise company did require me to take my passport and i94. I am wondering if this cruise will change my i94? I don't want to get a RFE for expired i94.
    Thank!

Originally posted by fash97 View Post
    Hey guys,

I submitted my OPT application recently, and I am planning to take a cruise in Hawaii. The cruise only visits Hawaii islands and won't go abroad.
    But the cruise company did require me to take my passport and i94. I am wondering if this cruise will change my i94? I don't want to get a RFE for expired i94.
    Thank!
    unless something has changed recently that I wasn't aware of, Hawaii is still a State in the United States so it won't affect anything
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
      unless something has changed recently that I wasn't aware of, Hawaii is still a State in the United States so it won't affect anything
      Thanks. I am kinda confused because they require i94 to take this cruise for non-citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by fash97 View Post
        Thanks. I am kinda confused because they require i94 to take this cruise for non-citizen.
        More than likely that's because any cruise requires a passport Just in case they do go outside of the US territories
        This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X