Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending Applicant- NY VAC

Hi everyone,

I would to know how long would it take for the VAC to dispatch our passport to the consulate office after receiving the pending documents (VFS consent form and the transmission fee). I was proactive and sent them the missing forms on Dec/4th, but I just received an automated Email from the App_DB_Team today (Dec/7th) with its subject as "Pending Applicant". Just like all of you, my passport was sent to the VAC since Nov/20th, and up until now that I don't even whether it has been dispatched to the consulate office or not. I will need my passport for my travel on Dec/20th.

I would really appreciate if anyone has encountered such experience.

Thanks,
    Daneath

Hello Daneath
    I am in the exact same situation. I sent my passport 2 weeks ago. I got a "do-not reply" email saying I should send VFS consent and $19.90 money order (no address specified). I sent it to the same place as passport - Canadian Visa Application Centre, 145 W 45th St 4th floor, New York, NY 10036. USPS tracking says my package is delivered but I keep getting emails that the application is pending. Worst part is I cannot contact anyone! All the emails are 'do-not reply'. None of the toll free number works. I still don't understand how VFS got involved. I never sent it through VFS.

I would love to know what happened to your application. How long did it take. Is there a way to contact them.
    I am worried about my passport.

Thank you
    Malavika

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X