X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 Form SESSION TIMED OUT

Hello everyone,

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!

I was actually filling the DS-160 form, I was in the page number 2 and then when I click to carry on to the next page, it says "session timed out".
    I retrieve the application by filling the answers needed (ID, date of birth, first 5 letters of the surname and the security question). Then, still the same "session timed out".
    So, I re create a new application with a new ID, I reached the page number 4 and then I had the same "session timed out". I can't reach out my application none of them.
    I can't carry on... I need your help, I don't know what's going on.

Thank you all for your answers!

timed out also

Hi can you please post the answers that you received I have the exact same problem very frustrated thanks

Cliff Schwenker at [email protected]

Comment

(quote=SchwenkerC) I have the same problem please send me the answers to my email

Originally posted by DonovanM View Post
      Hello everyone,

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!

I was actually filling the DS-160 form, I was in the page number 2 and then when I click to carry on to the next page, it says "session timed out".
      I retrieve the application by filling the answers needed (ID, date of birth, first 5 letters of the surname and the security question). Then, still the same "session timed out".
      So, I re create a new application with a new ID, I reached the page number 4 and then I had the same "session timed out". I can't reach out my application none of them.
      I can't carry on... I need your help, I don't know what's going on.

Thank you all for your answers!
      I have the same problem please send me the answers to me thanks [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X