Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning to old Employer, Can i retain I140?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to old Employer, Can i retain I140?

Dear All: Kindly requesting your thoughts and advice here.

I have approved I140 with PD of 2011 from Employer A. I transferred my H1 to Employer B and worked with them for ~ 1 year. I plan to return to Employer A (old employer) for better prospects and H1 transfer is complete and also have confirmation I140 is still active and not withdrawn. I am basically going back the old job but with better package this time. I would say, my salary has almost doubled since PERM approval in 2011 to the time i renegotiated after a job change. My question is that by going back to Employer A, will it cause to restart my PERM & i140 again or i can simply continue my I140a and wait until PD becomes current? The concern is more around material change (salary almost doubling). The role has not changed significantly and of course, i also lead a team along with doing my technical work which is an organic growth since 2011. Thank you.

Originally posted by GCEB32020 View Post
    Dear All: Kindly requesting your thoughts and advice here.

I have approved I140 with PD of 2011 from Employer A. I transferred my H1 to Employer B and worked with them for ~ 1 year. I plan to return to Employer A (old employer) for better prospects and H1 transfer is complete and also have confirmation I140 is still active and not withdrawn. I am basically going back the old job but with better package this time. I would say, my salary has almost doubled since PERM approval in 2011 to the time i renegotiated after a job change. My question is that by going back to Employer A, will it cause to restart my PERM & i140 again or i can simply continue my I140a and wait until PD becomes current? The concern is more around material change (salary almost doubling). The role has not changed significantly and of course, i also lead a team along with doing my technical work which is an organic growth since 2011. Thank you.
    You can go back without any issues.Your old PERM would continue and wait for the PD.Good Luck !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X