a desion cannot be made at this time. ATLANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a desion cannot be made at this time. ATLANTA

Hello! I had my interview in the beginning of december . Io was super nice guy with big smile, interview was only 15 mins. Later , he gave me form and checked i 1>passed the english adn government test , 2>a decision cannot be made at this time 。in the end , he made copy of my passport and green card.he also asking me do i have any travel plan, told me to wait for the decision the next couple weeks . Shoule i be worry ? How long it gonna take ? It seems like a lot people wait long time to received decision. Btw, no criminal record .

Citizenship wait

Originally posted by juicyisdog View Post
    Hello! I had my interview in the beginning of december . Io was super nice guy with big smile, interview was only 15 mins. Later , he gave me form and checked i 1>passed the english adn government test , 2>a decision cannot be made at this time 。in the end , he made copy of my passport and green card.he also asking me do i have any travel plan, told me to wait for the decision the next couple weeks . Shoule i be worry ? How long it gonna take ? It seems like a lot people wait long time to received decision. Btw, no criminal record .

You are not alone. A LOT of people and in the same situation. Atlanta seems to have longer waits than the rest of the country. You might bet lucky. Keep us updated.

Comment

Really frustrating having to wait this long. I have been waiting for 8 weeks now, nothing yet from ATL office

Comment

Originally posted by shaunrogas View Post
        Really frustrating having to wait this long. I have been waiting for 8 weeks now, nothing yet from ATL office
        I hope just bcoz the holiday made our case delay . Maybe ,you will received your letter after new year ! Good luck!!!

Comment

any updates yet? im 13 weeks in and still nothing

Comment

still waiting

any updates yet? im 13 weeks in and still nothing
            Nothing!!! Really frustrating!!! My friend had his interview this month and got same thing. 7 days later , he received oath letter .I really don't know why took us so long

Comment

Update **** *

2month after interview , case in line for ceremony to be scheduled !!!!

Comment

2month after interview , case in line for ceremony to be scheduled !!!!
                Congrats. Did you have to do anything or just waited. I?m 14weeks in and still waiting.

Comment

Congrats. Did you have to do anything or just waited. I?m 14weeks in and still waiting.
                  they are REQUIRED to give you a decision within 3 months (12 weeks)! call them NOW or make an infopass appointment so that your case is made a priority. this is disgusting.

i've been waiting for a little over a month since my interview (applying in atlanta). i received "decision cannot be made" when i interviewed. i passed the civics test

Comment

they are REQUIRED to give you a decision within 120 days (12 weeks)...call them now!

i've been waiting for a little over a month since my interview in atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by anonymousguy View Post
                      they are REQUIRED to give you a decision within 3 months (12 weeks)! call them NOW or make an infopass appointment so that your case is made a priority. this is disgusting.

i've been waiting for a little over a month since my interview (applying in atlanta). i received "decision cannot be made" when i interviewed. i passed the civics test

actually they have 120days ( 4months). I'm a couple of weeks away from that and I can start pursuing other avenues. Infopass is useless. I already went and they just gave me the generic "still under review, please wait for a decision".

So you know, atlanta has stopped taking infopass just in case you ever want to go that route. you have to call customer service.

Comment

contact them asap

Hello ! I didn't do anything beside just wait . You should take acting now , contact them to hire a lawyer .Good luck ~

Comment

actually they have 120days ( 4months). I'm a couple of weeks away from that and I can start pursuing other avenues. Infopass is useless. I already went and they just gave me the generic "still under review, please wait for a decision".

So you know, atlanta has stopped taking infopass just in case you ever want to go that route. you have to call customer service.

yes my bad...14 weeks.

sometimes you can reach customer service sometimes you can't. i called 11 months after i applied and reached a representative. she was nice and said since my case is taking so long, she will make an inquiry for me. a few days later my status changed online and my interview was scheduled. I don't know if that had anything to do with the phone call though. but i called a few days ago (about a month after my interview) and it was automated messages. i can't believe you've waited almost 4 months after your interview.

Comment

i wanted to inform you..i called uscis and they said they have 120 days to give you a decision BUT after 90 days you can call and they'll make an inquiry for you about your case. these were her words. i knew i had heard something about 90 days before.

Comment

I went for a Naturalization interview on Jan 14th 2019, the interview went well but after the interview, the immigration officer that interviewed me said i passed the english and civic test but unfortunately she's unable to approve my application right on the spot because my "A-FILE" is not in the building. she said they requested for my A-file but haven't got to the building then she said ones they received my A-file decision would be made on my application and i will get decision in the mail.. Please does anyone has the same issue with N400 interview? Please i need help with this cause am little nervous about this...

PD... Nov 3 2017..... (ATLANTA GA FIELD OFFICE)

Biometrics... Nov 28 2017

Interview... July 30 2018

Interview Date.... Sep 4 2018

UNABLE TO DO THE INTERVIEW CAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY FILE

Interview De-scheduled... December 3 2018

Interview Re-scheduled... December 14 2018

Interview Date... January 14th 2019 ..... DECISION CAN NOT BE MADE.. A-FILE is not in the BUILDING

TODAY IS MARCH 21 STILL NO UPDATE MY ONLINE STATUS HAVEN'T CHANGED SINCE MY INTERVIEW ITS SAYS" We scheduled your Interview"

Please your advice on this would be much appreciated..

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X