Can a lawyer go rogue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a lawyer go rogue?

My perm was selected for audit in August, and I just got news today that my application has been denied because the idiot lawyer put the wrong DOL address on the posting notice.

No point appealing as there is no way this is going to get corrected.

Obviously I am going to use a new lawyer now.

However, I am worried this current lawyer gets pissed and does something bad?

1) Appeal this first PERM without our permission thereby locking me from applying for a new PERM?
    2) Highlight an error (also caused by him) with my 1st H1b petition (which was approved)?

Any such possibilities?

Originally posted by federernadal View Post
    My perm was selected for audit in August, and I just got news today that my application has been denied because the idiot lawyer put the wrong DOL address on the posting notice.

No point appealing as there is no way this is going to get corrected.

Obviously I am going to use a new lawyer now.

However, I am worried this current lawyer gets pissed and does something bad?

1) Appeal this first PERM without our permission thereby locking me from applying for a new PERM?
    2) Highlight an error (also caused by him) with my 1st H1b petition (which was approved)?

Any such possibilities?
    Yes, lawyer can go rogue and cause you distress. In your case damage has been done. Respectfully switch lawyer and move on. Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X