Still waiting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting...

Hi Guys, I wanted to share my experience thus far. I applied from Queens, NY. Is there anyone here from Queens or New York that has anything to share?

Filed for Citizenship: 30th Oct, 2018.
    Received bio-metrics notice: 3rd Nov, 2018.
    Received bio-metrics date: 6th Nov, 2018.
    Completed bio-metrics: 20th Nov, 2018.
    We reviewed your bio-metrics, you do not need to do anything at this time: 20th Nov, 2018.
    Estimated case completion time 9 months as of today. I have a question pertaining this does this mean within the 9 months I would have done the interview and attended the oath ceremony?

Thanks in advance for your help. I would love to hear from you guys especially users that filed from NY.

Heard nothing regarding my naturalization

Dear All,

I submitted my application for naturlization on October 25, 2017. I have completed my biometrics but I have heard nothing at all since then....

I applied in the DC office. Anybody have any similar experience? Thank you

Comment

DC office

Originally posted by whathapened2myapplication View Post
      Dear All,

I submitted my application for naturlization on October 25, 2017. I have completed my biometrics but I have heard nothing at all since then....

I applied in the DC office as well (located in VA), and still waiting... I heard it depends of the country you are from. But some says that seems like females go faster than male for some reasons.
      did you applied in DC or VA?

Comment

just wait

Originally posted by whathapened2myapplication View Post
        Dear All,

You can submit an inforpass request to check what's going on with your case

Comment

send a message online

Originally posted by juicyisdog View Post
          You can submit an inforpass request to check what's going on with your case
          You can also send them a message in the online account and they will respond within a few days and let you know what the status is.

Comment

Almost Done

Originally posted by NewYorker14 View Post
            Hi Guys, I wanted to share my experience thus far. I applied from Queens, NY. Is there anyone here from Queens or New York that has anything to share?

Filed for Citizenship: 30th Oct, 2018.
            Received bio-metrics notice: 3rd Nov, 2018.
            Received bio-metrics date: 6th Nov, 2018.
            Completed bio-metrics: 20th Nov, 2018.
            We reviewed your bio-metrics, you do not need to do anything at this time: 20th Nov, 2018.
            Estimated case completion time 9 months as of today. I have a question pertaining this does this mean within the 9 months I would have done the interview and attended the oath ceremony?

Thanks in advance for your help. I would love to hear from you guys especially users that filed from NY.
            Same here Queens New York

Filed for Citizenship: April 3 2018
            Received bio-metrics notice: April 6 2018
            Completed bio-metrics: April 24 2018
            Received Interview Schedule: Nov 29, 2018
            Interview Schedule / Passed on Jan 9, 2019 (same day received ceremony date)
            Schedule Ceremony Date: 1/29/2019

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X