Initial OPT taking too ling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial OPT taking too ling

I applied my initial OPT in the month of july on 26 and i also got the reciept for it since then i havent got any updat on my status its been 160 days is anyone else in this sitution?.Please Help

Originally posted by arfaadeeb View Post
    I applied my initial OPT in the month of july on 26 and i also got the reciept for it since then i havent got any updat on my status its been 160 days is anyone else in this sitution?.Please Help
    Wow that's long.. Have you tried contacting your school to see if others who applied ran into the same problem? If not, it's probably something wrong with your application... Have you tried calling USCIS?

Comment

Originally posted by arfaadeeb View Post
      Have you tried checking an e-request on their website - https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do
      Currently, if you have submitted your application before Sept 30, 2018, you are eligible to submit this e request and check the current status.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X