Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can parents travel to US with valid B2 visa while husband's H1b transfer in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can parents travel to US with valid B2 visa while husband's H1b transfer in progress

Hi All,

My parents got their B2/Visitor visa approved last year with validity of 10 years. When we filed for their B2 visa, we had used my husband's employment details
    (Company, H1b petition etc.) however my husband has recently switched his job and applied for H1b transfer which is still in progress. Can my parents travel
    to US while my husband's H1 transfer is in progress? if yes, what documents do they need to carry for POE? Also, will there be any issue during POE?

Would appreciate your inputs.

TIA.

Sam.

Originally posted by samruddhi View Post
    My parents got their B2/Visitor visa approved last year with validity of 10 years. When we filed for their B2 visa, we had used my husband's employment details
    (Company, H1b petition etc.) however my husband has recently switched his job and applied for H1b transfer which is still in progress. Can my parents travel
    to US while my husband's H1 transfer is in progress? if yes, what documents do they need to carry for POE? Also, will there be any issue during POE?
    Yes, they can travel freely - they just need to prove that their kid(s) are in USA legally by showing copy of their passport, visa & I94.

If possible have them carry your husband's bank statement for last quarter & payslips for last month - one month old documents are fine.

Hope this helps.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Yes, they can travel freely - they just need to prove that their kid(s) are in USA legally by showing copy of their passport, visa & I94.

If possible have them carry your husband's bank statement for last quarter & payslips for last month - one month old documents are fine.

Hope this helps.
      Thank you so much for your response !!

Comment

Originally posted by samruddhi View Post
        Thank you so much for your response !!
        Though, they won't have any problem, but please share with the forum, if they are questioned a lot.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X