Had my Interview today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my Interview today

My interview went well. My field office is Houston Texas. The officer asked if I needed to submit anymore supporting documents I said yes and submitted our apartment insurance documents and life insurance I also submitted my bank account documents from the year 2017 till the month of November 2018.

She asked how we met,who proposed and who was there we responded my wife’s mom and my family could not come it was just me.

She asked the yes and no questions and then said I should recieve a mail response in my mailbox and asked for my phone number to call me if she needed the updated medicals.

She asked when we moved I told her we moved to our new apartment November 19 and asked my wife why she didn’t change her address she said she was still settling down to the new environment and would do that later.

She gave me a white paper saying my case was held for review.

Has anyone had this paper for case held to be reviewed and later approved I need to know please.

Originally posted by sparrowxxx419 View Post
    My interview went well. My field office is Houston Texas. The officer asked if I needed to submit anymore supporting documents I said yes and submitted our apartment insurance documents and life insurance I also submitted my bank account documents from the year 2017 till the month of November 2018.

She asked how we met,who proposed and who was there we responded my wife’s mom and my family could not come it was just me.

She asked the yes and no questions and then said I should recieve a mail response in my mailbox and asked for my phone number to call me if she needed the updated medicals.

She asked when we moved I told her we moved to our new apartment November 19 and asked my wife why she didn’t change her address she said she was still settling down to the new environment and would do that later.

She gave me a white paper saying my case was held for review.

Has anyone had this paper for case held to be reviewed and later approved I need to know please.
    We also had our interview in houston on 1-7-19 at 11 am and have heard nothing back. It went well and IO said he would recommend for approval. ?Have you heard anything?

Comment

We also got basically the same, however IO said he would recommend for approval also in houston same day as yours. We have yet to hear anything how about you?

Comment

Originally posted by jrc2091 View Post
        We also had our interview in houston on 1-7-19 at 11 am and have heard nothing back. It went well and IO said he would recommend for approval. ?Have you heard anything?
        ive heard nothing back yet.

Comment

We also got basically the same, however IO said he would recommend for approval also in houston same day as yours. We have yet to hear anything how about you?
          Let me know if and when you do ok? Does your uscis status say sheduled interview also?

Comment

Let me know if and when you do ok? Does your uscis status say sheduled interview also?
            yes my I-485 says interview scheduled. Have yours changed? Is there a way to send me a direct message I want us to keep in touch

Comment

yes my I-485 says interview scheduled. Have yours changed? Is there a way to send me a direct message I want us to keep in touch
              Yes ill send you a pm as here we are almost 2 weeks waiting and still nothing.

Comment

Yes ill send you a pm as here we are almost 2 weeks waiting and still nothing.

Still no update for you? Im still waiting.

Comment

Still no update for you? Im still waiting.
                  Waiting, and I can not focus on anything. Any message comes on my mobile I run to check if it is from the USCIS

Comment

Originally posted by Youssef Mousa View Post
                    Waiting, and I can not focus on anything. Any message comes on my mobile I run to check if it is from the USCIS
                    feel the same way too

Comment

feel the same way too
                      Today we recieved the i-485 approval notice , no online updates or info on the i-130

Comment

Today we recieved the i-485 approval notice , no online updates or info on the i-130
                        It is a great step forward, keep us posted and we hope to get the same.

- - - Updated - - -

So it took you 2 weeks to get the i-485 approval notice, rt?

Comment

they approved I-130 and the card was mailed to me

Comment

HELP!!!!. Biomertics Rescheduling

Please has anyone ever rescheduled a Biometrics appointment?. I made a mistake of reschuduling the appointment because I had a work related trip scheduled already for that period. I am reading online now that it is possible to do a walk in before or after the appointment that there is always grace period. But I have already sent it for reschedule. I have called USCIS severally but they keep saying they are not able to provide me any information about biometrics.

Comment

We got alerts this morning i-130 case approved and i-485 card was mailed to me We had our interview in houston texas on Jan 7.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X