Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Default N400 - my DMV driving record shows no violation

I am about to fill in N400 and want to disclose all my traffic+parking tickets.
    I am sure that i have several speeding tickets (2 in Louisiana: 8 and 7 years ago and 1 in Texas: more than 8 years ago) and 1 parking ticket in the past (more than 2 years ago). But the driving record that i took from DMV shows no violation.
    Do you know where i can get my ticket information OR how to fill in the form (question 29) in this scenarios.
    Last edited by caiban1234; 01-09-2019 at 01:28 AM. Reason: more detail

Quote Originally Posted by caiban1234 View Post
    I am about to fill in N400 and want to disclose all my traffic+parking tickets.
    I am sure that i have several speeding tickets (2 in Louisiana: 8 and 7 years ago and 1 in Texas: more than 8 years ago) and 1 parking ticket in the past (more than 2 years ago). But the driving record that i took from DMV shows no violation.
    Do you know where i can get my ticket information OR how to fill in the form (question 29) in this scenarios.
    You should be able to get the information from the DMV online. If not, try your bank and see if you can find any copies of the checks to pay these violations. The problem is that the banks are not required to keep the information longer than 7 years. This is in my state, but your state may be different. Failing that, I would just disclose this to the officer during your interview, and show h/her your record that shows that there were no violations. Stating the truth may be best.

I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.