I-90 processing, temporary extension sticker in Green Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-90 processing, temporary extension sticker in Green Card

Hello - I have applied for renewal of green card using form I-90. I was hoping for some help with the following -:

1) Do I get temporary extension sticker at the time of biometrics or do I need to set up separate info pass appointment?
    2) Should I ask for both extension stamp in passport and sticker? I have read that sometimes they gave stamp but then kept possession of green card?
    3) I am concerned that while boarding airlines abroad to return to the US, the actual person at the check in / gate might not be familiar with the extension stamp. Is there some document or something I can print to carry with me when I travel abroad?
    4) Can I get Schengen Visa in US with extension stamp on Green Card? Anyone had first hand experience with any embassy in New York?
    5) Can I use Global Entry with GC that has extension stamp. CBP website says no because extension stamp is not machine readable but there is an option on kiosk to not scan green card and look yourself up with your name etc.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X