Parents and Grandparents tourist visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents and Grandparents tourist visa

My father and my grandparents would be applying for tourist visa. I have completed all the steps where they require a CGI Ref No. and everything else. that said, my grandfather is 84 years whereas mty grandmom and my dad is less than 80. How should i go about this. should i create a new profile for just my grandfather?

please help

Originally posted by rushi0610 View Post
    My father and my grandparents would be applying for tourist visa. I have completed all the steps where they require a CGI Ref No. and everything else. that said, my grandfather is 84 years whereas mty grandmom and my dad is less than 80. How should i go about this. should i create a new profile for just my grandfather?

please help
    To be on the same page, which profile are you talking about?

Are you planning to go with dropbox?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Ya, I was thinking to go by Dropbox. But my grandfather wants to see the process and wishes to go for an actual interview, and he doesn't want to use the interview waiver program. Is that going to be an issue, where he is 80 years and above and yet showed up for an interview?

Comment

Originally posted by rushi0610 View Post
        Ya, I was thinking to go by Dropbox. But my grandfather wants to see the process and wishes to go for an actual interview, and he doesn't want to use the interview waiver program. Is that going to be an issue, where he is 80 years and above and yet showed up for an interview?
        Not an issue.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X