Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for b2 visa travelling with a baby

Hello,

My wife who is already having a business visa will be traveling with me and my 11 months baby. I will be applying for B2 visas for myself and my baby. My purpose of travel will be leisure and look after my baby when my wife will be working.

What should my answer if i am asked what will be Purpose of travel ??

Originally posted by RAJ8146 View Post
    Hello,

My wife who is already having a business visa will be traveling with me and my 11 months baby. I will be applying for B2 visas for myself and my baby. My purpose of travel will be leisure and look after my baby when my wife will be working.

What should my answer if i am asked what will be Purpose of travel ??
    Your real purpose seems good to me - you can say that she need to travel & she cannot leave her baby & you need to join her to take care of baby, while she is doing her business. At the same time you'll be visiting near by places.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

b2 visa

I think you should be genuine while answering your questions. Just clear them your situation straightforward and apply for B2 visa. I am sure you'll get approval if you have any doubt then reply me back.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X