Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalization interview and taxes and others

Hi guys

I have the Naturalization interview in a few weeks from now and I'm putting together a binder with documents to carry with me.

a) When it comes to taxes, I've already uploaded all the Turbotax files for the last 5 years along with my online N-400 application. Do you think I should take them printed also just in case? If yes, which pages should I take? They are like literally tens and tens of pages generated by Turbotax..
    b) I got my GC after being sponsored by a company that I still work for. I'm planning to take with me a letter from our CEO stating so, as well as my last year's paychecks. Is there anything else you think I should take with me?
    c) I had a citation for traffic offense in 2015 that was dismissed in court by the judge with verdict "complied with law". I'm planing to take with me a disposition report from court stating so, the original traffic ticket, and the receipt showing I paid the court fees. Anything else you think I should carry?

I've been waiting for the interview for so long that I'm now literally nervous and very scared of it .

Thanks!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X