Re applying for L1A extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re applying for L1A extension

Once L1A extension gets rejected, how soon can we apply for extension again (is there a cooling period), especially if the original one is still active for say 4 months.

Originally posted by L1A_asp View Post
    Once L1A extension gets rejected, how soon can we apply for extension again (is there a cooling period), especially if the original one is still active for say 4 months.
    You can file immediately, as long as you still have valid stay.

Consult an attorney.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      You can file immediately, as long as you still have valid stay.

Consult an attorney.
      Thank you! I was under the impression that once a petition is rejected, you cant apply on the same petition number.

Comment

Thank you! I was under the impression that once a petition is rejected, you cant apply on the same petition number.
        There are multiple ways - one of which is your Attorney can appeal against that decision.

Which I would prefer as once it is already rejected & an experienced Attorney can better handle it.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          There are multiple ways - one of which is your Attorney can appeal against that decision.

Which I would prefer as once it is already rejected & an experienced Attorney can better handle it.
          Thank you! Currently in RFE .Hope it gets Approved and wont have to go the appeal path!!!

Comment

Thank you! Currently in RFE .Hope it gets Approved and wont have to go the appeal path!!!
            Stay positive, you'll have your extension approved soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X