Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Revoked, B1-B2 expired in June 2018 and need to visit US

Hello,

I was reading the requirements to renew my B1-B2 visa so I can visit the states (I have two sisters plus husbands and nephews/nieces living there and an LLC) and it indicated you mustn´t have a revoked or denied visa in the past 12 months.

In may 2018, the company I used to work for had to renew the petition for my L1A visa but the petition got denied-rejected (I dont know the correct legal term)… long story short, I had to leave the US and I quit the company.

Can I request renewal of my B1'B2 visa which I´ve had since I was born or do I have to wait for May 2019 to request the renewal since it would be 12 months after the L1A revoke/denied (whatever the legal term is)??

P.S. I´m Venezuelan.

Thanks,
    Francisco

Originally posted by franchomr View Post
    Hello,

I was reading the requirements to renew my B1-B2 visa so I can visit the states (I have two sisters plus husbands and nephews/nieces living there and an LLC) and it indicated you mustn´t have a revoked or denied visa in the past 12 months.

In may 2018, the company I used to work for had to renew the petition for my L1A visa but the petition got denied-rejected (I dont know the correct legal term)… long story short, I had to leave the US and I quit the company.

Can I request renewal of my B1'B2 visa which I´ve had since I was born or do I have to wait for May 2019 to request the renewal since it would be 12 months after the L1A revoke/denied (whatever the legal term is)??

P.S. I´m Venezuelan.

Thanks,
    Francisco
    Petition rejection/denial/withdrawal is different from visa revocation/denial. From the information you provided it appears to be the former and not the latter. So you are good to go right now.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X