Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT Delay: New Card is being Produced - Delay in sending the EAD Card

Hi all,

I am experiencing a delay of 28 days (01/17/2019) in the Production of my EAD card. From my USCIS account, my case shows:

10/25/2018: Case received
    12/20/2018: New Card is Being Produced
    12/21/2018: Case was approven
    In the online status checking website shows that from 12/20/2018 my New Card is Being Produced.

Just as an interesting fact, on the 12/21/2018 the goverment did the shutdown. However, the USCIS is technically not affected by the shutdown if you VISA requires a payment.
    On the other hand, I have been calling them during the last three days, but they told me that I can not do anything until 60 days since the Card has been put to Production.

Is anyone experiencing any troubles with the Production of the EAD card as I am having? Is there any alternative solution to it? Do you know have to solve the problem?

I should have started working on a company one week ago, so I really need to get the EAD card as soon as possible

Facing the same issue, card is in production but has not been mailed. Date got changed to January 18th but the status is the same

Comment

I am also having the same issue. Did you guys got your EAD?

Comment

Hi all,

I have the same issue. My card is in production since Jan 8.

Did you receive your card ? If so, did you have to do anything special ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X